First time erection problem

Brutal555

I'm with this girl for 2 months and I really like her. Tonight we tried doing it and I couldn't get erection. I had no trouble getting erection before with her untill the moment when I'm supposed to "get inside". Is this a reegular problems because I know my 2 friends had the same problem with their girlfriends. It really brings me down. Not to mention the NoFap thing made me ejaculate in 3 minutes when she went down on me. Then - it got hard as a rock but goes down quickly when is supposed to get in.

Could be either psychological or physical

If it is physical ask your doc to check you over...sometimes could be tiredness or certain medications

If it is psychological you should seek a counsellor.

Had a mate who had this .

I belive it's highly pshychological. Was nervous or couldn't relax maybe. But I feel like It failed me when I most needed it. Like I could get an erection from a simple fantasy but now wwhen things her really serious?

Erection problems can have many causes. These include:

Physical problems, such as injury to nerves or loss of blood supply to the penis

Other health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, and depression.

Side effects of certain medicines.

Stress.

Drinking too much alcohol or smoking.

Surgery, such as for prostate cancer.

Have you ever been to a doctor before? If yes, What your doctors says, you shoul do. I recommended that using natural supplement. If you have not a serios problem suc as; hypertension, blood pressure, you can safely use them.

Erection problems can have many causes. These include:

Physical problems, such as injury to nerves or loss of blood supply to the penis

Other health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, and depression.

Side effects of certain medicines.

Stress.

Drinking too much alcohol or smoking.

Surgery, such as for prostate cancer.

Have you ever been to a doctor before? If yes, What your doctors says, you shoul do. I recommended that using natural supplement. If you have not a serios problem suc as; hypertension, blood pressure, you can safely use them.

Let me just say that the moment later I had an erection. The only problem was that it was going down when I'm about to enter inside of her. I doubt it has anything to do with physical stuff.

Sounds mental to me. Ive had this problem. It seems to compound cause then you got the fear of everything going south. Try not to worry about it. I haven't had that problem in some time maybe practice?

Well my friend told me that he had the same problem and that it's most important for the girl to understand it. And that the problem stopped happening for him after that first time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same problem with my gf. And we overcame it in a very simple and amazing way.

The solution is phone-sex. Or skype sex, it doesn't matter. The trick is that you resolve your sex related problems in, so to speak, the domain of your brain. You kind of developing your cooperative sexuality where you have the probleme with it. Because your problem is of a mental nature for sure. And if turn out to be Testosterone probleme, do not use viagre or something like that. That's quite a dangerous for your health, and you don't need it unless you diagnosed with a severe ED cese. You could try some herbal pills, for example. The Hammer of Thor are quite good. They boost erection and general energy of your body.

Wish you much luck, man

I had the same problem with my gf. And we overcame it in a very simple and amazing way.

The solution is phone-sex. Or skype sex, it doesn't matter. The trick is that you resolve your sex related problems in, so to speak, the domain of your brain. You kind of developing your cooperative sexuality where you have the probleme with it. Because your problem is of a mental nature for sure. And if turn out to be Testosterone probleme, do not use viagre or something like that. That's quite a dangerous for your health, and you don't need it unless you diagnosed with a severe ED cese. You could try some herbal pills, for example. The Hammer of Thor are quite good. They boost erection and general energy of your body.

Wish you much luck, man

I'm curious, how does the skype/phone sex stuff help the in real life sex? I'm asking cause I have a similar issue but I'm a girl.