I need advice asap!!!!

Laurenj

I found out the guy I'm with on back page. He looked and I found it on his web history. After further Digging I found out he contacted some one on adult friend finder. I'm confused on what to do. Do i stay or leave

I found an email that he contacted some one for sex the day he came into my work over a year ago. I went crazy and looked through all his emails. Went back to 2009 and found out he signed up for a massage website that rates places that give sexual services

Drop him indeed. Maybe tell him that you stumbled upon the browser history looking for something else and you saw it. No need to tell him about the further snooping. I do find it weird that you have access to his email though. Or did you snoop to begin with? Either way something is wrong and you found out one way or another. Unfortunately with liars it's nearly impossible to find out any other way.

One thing I can say for sure, don't ask him for the truth. First, because you already know it and second because he will lie.

i think we need some clarification here.

has he been on these hook up websites since you've been with him? if the answer is yes, then dump him, if it is no, then it is in his past. if he's not active on them now what is the problem?

about the massage related website - is there anything to say he actually went to one of these places (and we are talking about 8 yrs ago here)

I think the main question here should be the timeline of events which is not clear in your posts.

Did you find information suggesting that he has used Adult Friend finder during your relationship, or before engaging in a relationship with you?

There is nothing wrong in trying to find partners for random sex if you`re single, both women and men do it. Cheating or trying to use this kind of service for cheating is a reason to dump someone.

We've been together 13 months and live together. 2 weeks ago in Vegas I looked at his browser and saw he was on back page. I confronted him and he lied, after that I went through all his emails and saw that he contacted someone on adult friend finder.

He sent an email before we were technically dating yet, then after digging I came across Mr. Parlor.

He said he only got normal massages and it wasn't sexual. BUT shortly after he was on back page he looked up massage and I asked why and of course he lied saying he wanted to get one. But I think he was looking for the sexual kind.

I found out the guy I'm with on back page. He looked and I found it on his web history. After further Digging I found out he contacted some one on adult friend finder. I'm confused on what to do. Do i stay or leave

Let it go .. there are too many fish in the sea to settle for someone who is still looking

I'd bail, just for one simple reason:

You felt the need to dig that deeply in the first place.

You obviously don't trust him, and you're here asking for opinions because you know you don't trust him, but you're either hoping people will convince you to give him a chance to explain (you already said he lied when confronted), or you're looking for a way out that doesn't actually involve you making that decision. (Meaning: the people on the internet told me it was the right thing to do.)

If there was contact move on. If not might be worth looking more into. I had a friend who used such services. I asked him how and yes I got curious and broused. I'd do the same to this day. I think it's like a cheater either they are 1 or arent.

Mr parlor he was on. At the time he had a gf that later became his wife. He said he never did anything but then why have it? Then fast forward and I find out he contacted someone on adult finder, but at the time we didn't start dating yet.

Then in May he looked up back page but said he was just looking.

Archived