Just realized I been using the "Bumble dating app" the wrong way

moneymkt

When I was browsing pics on the Bumble app I thought that everyone I was seeing was in my local area. But once you click on someone to look at their pics you can scroll down and see exactly where they live. Then I found out they lived 81 miles away from me. So that explains why I wasn't getting any matches because I was so focused on her looks and didn't realize she lived far away lol

So now I check the location and then match. Now that I do that I see the matches have increased.

So what's your question?

It wasn't a question, it was a topic of discussion about Bumble since it's a dating app and was seeing if anyone else had issues with getting matches which could have been the same reason I wasn't getting matches.

It seems there are a lot of fake profiles on bumble more so then any other dating site. When I was on it for a day all the people looked like super models who were CEOs or Doctors. That just seemed off to me. Lol

Be careful OP bumble just seems more fake then most.

Lisa

It seems there are a lot of fake profiles on bumble more so then any other dating site. When I was on it for a day all the people looked like super models who were CEOs or Doctors. That just seemed off to me. Lol

Be careful OP bumble just seems more fake then most.

Lisa

I believe since I saw a lot of that on paid dating sites.

Archived