NC Log: LordRorek

LordRorek

If you have read my posts you will know I have ever broken NC multiple times over the past year since my break up.

At first, it was emails, then checking her social media, then hearing about things through a friend.

I guess I had to learn the hard way that any contact whatsoever is painful.

Tomorrow I will cut off the last avenues of contact and start true and complete NC.

(I have to start tomorrow because Facebook won't let me block again for another 48 hours.)

Now that I am starting true NC, I decided to follow the example of my good friend LonelyJedi and start my own NC log.

So without further ado hold on to your a$$es because this ride is about to start. LOL

P.S. If you would like to read my story I posted it here:

I was looking through my emails and found one from Runescape.

This is an MMORPG both My parents and EX used to love playing together. They tried to get me to play but I could never get into it.

Anywhoo I was receiving these emails because my old account was still active. Now I had seen these emails before and had meant to stop them because they serve as a reminder of my ex, but I kept forgetting to do it.

Well now that I have committed to NC I decided to try and delete my account (It won't let you, unfortunately).

But in the process of trying to do so, I discovered my EX is still playing the game and had said in chat that she left the last guild she was in because of DRAMA!

She left because she wanted to avoid the ensuing fallout of her horrible behavior during our break up. She deleted all her friends who had any relation to my parents and logged off the game for a long time. God, what a coward!

Needless to say, I removed her from my friend's list and had someone change the password for me so that I wouldn't be tempted to log back in.

I don't think about her as much as I used to but it's like when I least suspect it she pops up and laugh's at me.

Like when I went to see Rogue One with my family and the thought "I wonder if she has seen it yet?" popped into my head.

Then when that happens I feel like she's laughing at me saying "You're still not over me! God, you're so pathetic! I am completely over you! Hell, I haven't thought of you in months and I am having an amazing time today! HA! HA!" 😢

Archived