She still has pics

So a couple days ago i met with the ex, it was great and she even intiated a convo after the meet threw email a few minutes after. Today i commented in one of her pics of a puppy her family member got she kept trying to hold it and evenutally it sorta got to memories of us. She didnt just keep any pic she kept a pic of me with my pants down in the car 🙃 I dont think i need to say the rest but why did she keep that pic? You dont see anything but my legs and the side of my face but i was shocked she kept after all this time. I understand its memories but is there anymore reason she kept it than that? Like i said you dont see my d*** or anything ik this is a odd topic but just why does she have it still lol

So a couple days ago i met with the ex, it was great and she even intiated a convo after the meet threw email a few minutes after. Today i commented in one of her pics of a puppy her family member got she kept trying to hold it and evenutally it sorta got to memories of us. She didnt just keep any pic she kept a pic of me with my pants down in the car 🙃 I dont think i need to say the rest but why did she keep that pic? You dont see anything but my legs and the side of my face but i was shocked she kept after all this time. I understand its memories but is there anymore reason she kept it than that? Like i said you dont see my d*** or anything ik this is a odd topic but just why does she have it still lol

Stop grasping for breadcrumbs..

A lot of times people don't just break up and go straight to fb to sit down and start deleting photos. Since you are back in contact you can always get it straight from the horse's mouth. But I wouldn't think too hard on that. I'm sure I've got a few of my ex still buried in my albums too. Just don't over think it. Really, it's not a big deal.

Archived