'

I met with my ex and it went really well

So it finally happened all this time i thought she was blowing me off but i kept my cool. Oddly enough it was like we never skipped a beat laughing from the second we met up, like the past 6 months never happened. i let her say what she had to say, she also told me i was right all along about the guy i knew was good from day one🙃. She has him blocked on everything and he got fired cause he tryed to rape her basically at her party. After the meet i was thinking about txting her it was nice to see her but she did it, i am not chasing her nor am i going to let her stick me in the friendzone. She was about to say maybe down the road..... but her mom called and i didnt wanna ask what she was gunna say but i mean we are talking so what else could it mean other than maybe down the road we can try us again? I dunno atleast i think thats what was coming out of her mouth. So my advice to everyone be patient!! I thought this day would never come our break up was TERRIBLE, with no light at the end that wed ever be talking let alone laughing, like everything that happened happened it went amazing. A weight was lifted off my shoulders and she is now txting me (mind blown)!!

No no they never dated she was telling me how i was right that he was pursuing her all along, but they never dated he wasnt taking no and put on facebook that they were dating when they werent it got to the point where he got fired from the job and she has him blocked to this day

I understand the temptation to want to know and to figure things out.

But I have learned that nothing good comes out of rushing things.

Moments like this are like planting a seed. They are very delicate and you need to let them grow.

It remains to be seen if this will grow towards you or grow away.

Just be prepared. .

Iggy is very possibly right. However, that's not necessarily a bad thing; many a couple have come back together after rebounds collapse. Just make sure she's not actually using you as a rebound and take.things.slllloooooooowly if she wants to get back together.

I am glad you had a good talk with her. I'm looking forward to my big ex conversation at some point, and hope it goes as well as yours. If nothing else, at least the two of you should be able to be civil at work now, right?

Wombat, yup we will be able to be civil again, she started to say maybe down the road, but got cut off cause she got a call😳 Only thing that comes to mind is her saying maybe down the road we try us but dunno, she wants me to go over and see the kittens, our kitten we got together had its no longer a kitten but i picked it up for her, and my family took the sister cat. A few minutes after she started txting me how she was glad we met and all

Be careful not to get your hopes up until you hear the words, "I want to try again." Otherwise, unless she's clear about her intentions, you may very well end up in square one again. In addition to that, I wouldn't accept anything less, as this has the potential of landing in the friend zone.

I hope it works out for you, but guard your heart along the way...

Agreed with what most have said. I had a very similar situation. My ex and I met up after two months and had an amazing time, felt like we were going to get back together. She said she was so happy to see me, we were laughing and talking like the break up never happened. I definitely got my hopes up. Once I found out she just missed me but had no intention of being back together I was crushed and went back to square one. Felt like the break up happened all over again.

Just be careful and don't expect anything. I hope your situation ends up different than mine, best of luck!

Archived