rarely do I get attention,sex

Lovebikes

My gf of a year and a bit has become"cold" I rarely get a kiss, hug, or even a pat. And forget sex, once a month maybe,and all attention no matter the type is always initiated by me,and when I do initiate anything (not sex)it is received with "ah again" ...At the beginning of our relationship all was steamy and hot. She did explain to me that most of her relationships end because of her low libido. (I have a very high libido) I don't want to even touch her for fear she thinks I want sex... please help , I love her to death but I seen to be drifting away, and don't really want that.

Sorry dude, but I'm gonna suggest you let this one drift away. It's not going to get any better and the incompatibility between you two will eventually build to resentment. It's already on its way if you have posted here.

If her other relationships have ended over the same issue, then you need to realize that this is who she is. Not very sexual, not affectionate. She likely won't change.

I would probably call it a day on this relationship. If she's not willing to meet you half-way and have an intimate relationship rather than what amounts to a friendship, you should move on.

I know you don't want it, but she is drifting away. There's something she's not getting in the relationship and she's losing interest because of it. Would need to know more about your relationship to properly diagnose it.

At the beginning of our relationship all was steamy and hot.

This has nothing to do with having a low libido in general. OP said himself that things started off hot and heavy, i.e., high libido. Something has happened, or not happened, that has caused her libido to change. That something is identifiable and may nor may not be able to be changed.

My gf of a year and a bit has become"cold" I rarely get a kiss, hug, or even a pat. And forget sex, once a month maybe,and all attention no matter the type is always initiated by me,and when I do initiate anything (not sex)it is received with "ah again" ...At the beginning of our relationship all was steamy and hot. She did explain to me that most of her relationships end because of her low libido. (I have a very high libido) I don't want to even touch her for fear she thinks I want sex... please help , I love her to death but I seen to be drifting away, and don't really want that.

Sounds to me that most of her relationships end because she get's bored. She gave you fair warning, honestly...you decided to keep going. I would have said "see ya".

Archived