Dating schedule conflict

dio9366

Hey, I would love to have your advice on this headache situation...

So the first girl I met last weekend on an event, we have many things in common and have already schedule a date with her on Sunday.

The second girl I met with her online, also have many things in common so I asked her out then she suggest we met on Sunday also.

Consider how flaky girls are these days, I kind of have hard time to decide how to schedule a date with them both.

I am planing on schedule dates with both of them on Sunday, If either one cancel on our date, then I will go out with the other one. if both of them did not cancel our date on Friday, then I will make a decision which one should I go out with and say sorry to the other one that I can't make it due to family issue.

Have you guys encounter this situation? what is the best way to solve this situation?

Don't try to schedule both on Sunday. That's assuming one, or both, will flake. I get it, people are flakey these days, but give both girls a real chance. Schedule the 2nd girl for early in the week.

Why don't you go to brunch with the other one and then dinner/drinks with the other one?

You say girls are flaky but you have already decided to double book yourself and then gonna flake if they don't flake on you. And you are the one complaining? That's just ridiculous. Why don't you just pick different days or drastically different times so they don't overlap.

Then you've already got yourself convinced that they'll flake. So you're going into it with a pessimistic viewpoint.

I agree with Rezie: schedule brunch with one, and drinks/dinner with the other one.

I had 3 on one Saturday: early drinks, late drinks, and later drinks. All 3 showed, and I had. a. Blast.

Because I don't want to get ditched by two of them and had to jerk myself out on a beautiful Sunday?

So if neither flakes then you will do the same to one of the girls?

Because I don't want to get ditched by two of them and had to jerk myself out on a beautiful Sunday?

So what if both of them ditch you, are you really out anything? Don't you have other things you could immediately replace them with?

I don't buy it. You seem extremely jaded about girls and dating and simply don't want to lose the game to either one of them. With this view, both of you end up losing.

Stop being so sensitive about how women treat you. Yo're not a victim of their actions. It's not like they're cutting off your fingers every time they do something you don't like. This is dating. It's supposed to be fun.

So what if both of them ditch you, are you really out anything? Don't you have other things you could immediately replace them with?

I don't buy it. You seem extremely jaded about girls and dating and simply don't want to lose the game to either one of them. With this view, both of you end up losing.

Stop being so sensitive about how women treat you. Yo're not a victim of their actions. It's not like they're cutting off your fingers every time they do something you don't like. This is dating. It's supposed to be fun.

Not really, I just got two days off on a weekend, and I'd like to do something fun & productive. After all, everyone is busy doing something else in their life, if someone cancel my date short of notice, how could I make a counter plan

in such a short period of time like 3 hours for example?

Anyway I have already schedule two of them on Sunday, first one is on 3pm for coffee& dinner after, the second one is on 1pm for short coffee chat to see how it goes.

Archived