I don't know what to do?

I've been with my baby father for three years. Those three years have been very dramatic. When we first met I really liked him. I told him that I loved him. He never really Said that he loved me back. Three months into our relationship he moved in with his ex-girlfriend and I was very hurt yet I continued to stay with him.I always wanted us to be together but he told me he wasn't in love with me and he needed to figure out if he wanted to be with me. He doesn't really pay child support and he has told me many times that he didn't want to give me money for my son. Instead he would buy what what my son needed. Yet he is very cheap and never really wants to buy what my son needs. Recently I have tried to move on but he wants to work things out. At this moment in time I don't want to be with him and I want to see other people but he insist that we need to work things out so that we can raise our son together. I asked him why don't you appreciate me he told me what did I do that should be appreciate it. That response hurt me. He says that he doesn't mean to hurt me yet I always feel hurt and alone. He is brought up that he feels I should lose weight and he always talks about other women being beautiful in my face. He also feels that I don't take care of myself. These comments hurt my feelings and hurt myself Esteem. I am a talented singer and I graduated from college top of my class and I'm going back to do my Masters in music. I consider myself to be a decent woman and I am also hard-working, currently working full-time as a stylist. I am very confused about how I should think of myself and my vision of life. I just need advice on this issue. Thank you.

The second he went back to his ex gf, you should have left it at that. You are now feeling unappreciated and unloved by this man, because he doesn't love you or appreciate you.

He is basically treating you like dirt, but you are allowing it.

Stay away from him unless it has to do with your son, and even then be polite but not friendly. You don't need this man in your life and all he will do is bring you down.

Yes. Why would you continue with someone who went back to their ex. You should have been done long ago.

You bring the pain on yourself by continuing with this creep! YOU Allow him to treat you like garbage. You are setting a poor example for your child!

Why haven't you gotten child support?

He does care about or love you! Move on!

Go to court and get a child support order put in place.

Never mind if he gets mad. This is for your child, not for you.

And realize he says he wants to work it out to keep you quiet about going for child support. Not because he loves you so darned much. If he did he'd treat you better.

Yes. Why would you continue with someone who went back to their ex. You should have been done long ago.

You bring the pain on yourself by continuing with this creep! YOU Allow him to treat you like garbage. You are setting a poor example for your child!

Why haven't you gotten child support?

He does care about or love you! Move on!

He threatened to take me to court for custody. I am on public assistance and they are going after him for it.

1.) Get child support!

2.) Get into therapy ( if you search you may be able to find free or low cost counseling for low income)

3.) Use your degree to get a job and get off public assistance. You will be amazed the amount of confidence and independence you will gain when you accomplish these things on your own.

4.) Stay away from the loser baby daddy who, by the looks of it, is manipulating you and your situation to work in his advantage.

Good luck!

Archived