Stopped texting out of nowhere?

lonelyNoob

I asked this girl out last week. Got there number and texted her for 4 hours until 1 in the morning, Then a few days later we hung out with others and I said well talk and meet up and she sounded enthusiastic. We later we texted arranged a date (also talked till midnight again). I said we should meet on Monday and maybe Thursday too. She said she'd like that. We had a date on Monday and it went well. We talked continuously for 2 hours and I said I had fun and I'd text her. Later that night I texted her saying "I had fun, hope you got home ok, sorry if I was a little nervous. hope you had fun." She replied "yes thanks and didn't say any more. little odd she didn't continue the conversation but ok. Then yesterday I texted her how did the exam we had go and a day later nothing (where usually she reply quickly)

I don't think I did anything to scare her off and im confused as to why suddenly she just has stopped talking?

Thanks for reading, please help!

I asked this girl out last week. Got there number and texted her for 4 hours until 1 in the morning, Then a few days later we hung out with others and I said well talk and meet up and she sounded enthusiastic. We later we texted arranged a date (also talked till midnight again). I said we should meet on Monday and maybe Thursday too. She said she'd like that. We had a date on Monday and it went well. We talked continuously for 2 hours and I said I had fun and I'd text her. Later that night I texted her saying "I had fun, hope you got home ok, sorry if I was a little nervous. hope you had fun." She replied "yes thanks and didn't say any more. little odd she didn't continue the conversation but ok. Then yesterday I texted her how did the exam we had go and a day later nothing (where usually she reply quickly)

I don't think I did anything to scare her off and im confused as to why suddenly she just has stopped talking?

Thanks for reading, please help!

YES, you DID do plenty to "scare her off". You totally barraged her with 4 hours of texting until 1 in the morning! And then you did it again. And you also attempted to set up TWO dates (Monday and Thursday) before you had even had ONE date with her. Then after date ONE, you foolishly apologized to her about "being nervous" and begged her to tell you "she had fun". This behavior has totally removed any chance you have with this girl. Why? Because you have already burned her out on you with all the texting and apologizing, and your attempt to secure another date before the first one was even completed. You should have waited to hear from her after the date and not contacted her. For future reference, remember - keep the texting to a minimum and don't "chat" with a girl for hours via text. It removes all mystery and anticipation of the date. Use texts to SET UP dates, not as a primary means of communication.

Ladies? Am I right on this?

You are coming on way to strong. You need to be confident, you shouldn't have mentioned you were nervous. Also you're texting her way to much. It comes off as desperate and you don't have a lot of other options.

Don't worry though we all have made those mistakes. Now you know for next time.

Do not text her again. If she texts back play it much cooler. If she doesn't then move on and learn from these mistakes.

Ok, wow, yea I see that now.

So what do I do? she has texted with a short message just "lol, yea, it was hard ". Should i answer it? or wait till tomorrow? or say, "lol sorry I've been coming on a bit strong. What are you up to next week?"

Please help!

Ok, wow, yea I see that now.

So what do I do? she has texted with a short message just "lol, yea, it was hard ". Should i answer it? or wait till tomorrow? or say, "lol sorry I've been coming on a bit strong. What are you up to next week?"

Please help!

STOP APOLOGIZING to her for anything! You haven't done anything to her that warrants an "I'm sorry". Just text her back later today or tonight and casually ask her what she's up to over the weekend or something. Better yet - ASK her on a date for a night soon and have concrete plans, specific time/place, activity...etc... Leave to her to accept or decline. THEN, don't fall into the habit of texting her for hours at a time. I mean, think about it. If you are texting each other constantly back and forth attempting to have conversations and getting to know each other better...if you are texting all the time, then what will you have left to talk about during the date???? You have to exude some kind of "mystery" and let her wonder about things...it drives up attraction. And stop saying "I'm sorry". It makes you look like a weenie-wuss, and that's NOT attractive to women.

Thanks so much for the advice. From what you've said i think i shall text her back tomorrow, have a shot conversation. Then maybe over the weekend ask if she wants to meet up. maybe movies (not dinner as that to intense? or could it be romantic?)

Thanks so much for the advice. From what you've said i think i shall text her back tomorrow, have a shot conversation. Then maybe over the weekend ask if she wants to meet up. maybe movies (not dinner as that to intense? or could it be romantic?)

If your goal is to date her and pursue a relationship with her then of course you need to put it on a "romantic" footing..as in make it clear that it's a "date", and not "friends hanging out". That's why I suggest offering her specific plans and activities. You don't want to get "friendzoned"!

Archived