Ex is with new guy, I really dont know what to do

bcb32

Was she sending that email out of impulse in that moment?

She had finally gotten around to unpacking all of her stuff she had at my house, and i left her a letter in the box too. I talked to her today and she said she was sad yesterday after opening the box and when she wrote that but she said still means what she said about how she misses me and loves me but doesnt want to have a relationship with me. I just made a post right before you posted up above if any of that information would help. She is definitely throwing my thoughts off so much i dont know what to do.

Since she may not have insight into why she has broken up — it was stated she's confused— then it's up to you. From the looks, you don't mind doing the extra work and whatever else this will entail but do take note of her traits. Is she indecisive, spontaneous and so forth? You seem troubled by this whole experience. she is likely to have shown this kind of behavior in other thought process when you were together. Are you okay with it?

Since you love her and want her no matter what and it would appear she does too— not sure as she has been ambivalent— then get to the bottom of it. She will give out clues whether she realizes it or not. Listen carefully.

The distance may be too much for her and while it alone may not be the deal breaker it contributes. What else is there?

From the looks, you don't mind doing the extra work and whatever else this will entail but do take note of her traits. Is she indecisive, spontaneous and so forth?

I will do anything for that girl no matter how bad she does me. But yes, she is very indecisive and spontaneous. One day she will tell me she wants to meet, like yesterday then today she will say no she doesnt. Back a week or so ago she would tell me she would text me and then i wouldnt hear anything. Shes just extremely back and forth. She is also making all kinds of decisions right now that arent her at all. Like she got a tattoo when she never even mentioned getting one, she has been partying with her friends a lot when she isnt the party type at all. She even today told me she smoked pot the other day and she doesnt have a job right now and has been looking for one in the medical field. So i dont know what she is doing but it hurts me watching her do all this. I feel like it is all to try to dull the pain of losing me, but she wont accept it and is trying to run from it. I feel like she thinks things will never be the same. I dont know, i could go on for hours talking about it. I just dont know what to do.

Archived