Thoughts, Rants, and Musings

Jibralta

7 hours ago, Jibralta said:

Honestly, this trip really showed me that. So many people were excited and happy for me! 

You deserve it! I wish I worked in an office with you! (Woah, THAT sounds creepy - ha!!)

x

I seriously would want to live in a static home, build a veranda and vegetable patches and plant trees surrounding. Because part of me wouldn’t want to concede to a tiny, regular house, in a not so great area. A part of my pride feels like if it were something kooky, I could almost tell myself the story that it was an adventure and an experience and “off grid” and almost cool.

I have always wanted to do that anyway. But never had the idea forced or looming.

Strange enough, my mothers mum was so poor when they first married and had their first daughter, that my Grandad, who was exceptionally gifted at woodwork and engineering, built them a whole caravan to stay in. I don’t know how long they were in it, but I know they partly raised my Mums eldest sister in there. He was a carpenter, really. Dave isn’t handy like that in any way at all. 

God, what have I done.

x