I was distracted, playing with my cellphone, and this girl that was by my side

Joao25

Sorry you are reading those PUA sites an believing that hair twirling and a random glance means she's into you. Use common sense instead of nonsense 'signs'. If she's not smiling at you saying hi etc she has no particular interest.

However get your act together and start smiling, saying hi, etc. to her. Btw staring at girls from your 'peripheral vision' will make them think you're creepy.

I was using my peripheral vision,and she was also playing with her hair, and kept it up for 1 minute

What's with this obsession you have about girls "playing with their hair" means they are attracted to you? In every single thread you have started, you mention this ovewr and over and over again. People have told you repeatedly that it means nothing, yet you come back with the same questions again and again ... always mentioning "playing with their hair". You seem obsessed. It. Means. Nothing.

I would suggest you go through ALL of your threads and re-read ALL of the replies there. Nothing has changed. If you are interested in a girl, ask her out. Don't sit there watching her "playing with her hair" and hope she'll come over while you watch her through your "peripheral vision". It aint gonna happen.

And no, she's not interested.

Archived