He broke NC with nasty email...

After no contact since March he broke no contact with nasty letter, the subject was business related but it was incredibly bitter.

I am not sure and I cant understand the behavior... It wasnt to push me away because I dont talk to him, recently he sent me a few friendship requests on social media which I did not decline or accept... I am confused any insight?

After no contact since March he broke no contact with nasty letter, the subject was business related but it was incredibly bitter.

I am not sure and I cant understand the behavior... It wasnt to push me away because I dont talk to him, recently he sent me a few friendship requests on social media which I did not decline or accept... I am confused any insight?

My guess is that after his social media requests failed to illicit a response from you he was hurt by this. He sent a bitter email to vent his frustrations and likely again trying to get a response from you, potentially by suggesting that you were in the wrong so you would return comment in defence of yourself.

Breaking up is not a straightforward process for most people. It often involves feeling waves of anger for the other person (hence the angry email) and waves of regret (hence the friend requests). You need to ignore both because these are passing waves of emotions that do not contain any substantial or permanent meaning. Decline the requests, delete the email, stay no contact on your end.

What was the nature of this 'business' contact? Do you work together or owe each other money or have each others' things?

You need to finally block and delete him from all social media. Address whatever this 'business' is if you have to. No, he doesn't want to reconcile or be in a serious relationship nor has he changed his mind about that.

We were dating for 11 months. We had a friction/argument about the future of our relationship, he said a few times that it was getting "too serious" and I started NC right away because if it's not a serious commitment I am not interested in waste my time. The truth is that I really love him and I missed him a lot.
What was the nature of this 'business' contact? Do you work together or owe each other money or have each others' things?

You need to finally block and delete him from all social media. Address whatever this 'business' is if you have to. No, he doesn't want to reconcile or be in a serious relationship nor has he changed his mind about that.

We are working on a project together and we were suppose to start a new project in September. Unfortunatelly I am going to have to do it alone. I attempted to contact him he answered "can I call you later?" I texted him and he didnt answered...

Excellent. Do the project yourself and sever all ties and all means of contact.

I am still in love with him... thats the truth and I am still working on a project that he is involved. Why js he being nasty?

I am still in love with him... thats the truth and I am still working on a project that he is involved. Why js he being nasty?

Because he lacks the maturity, empathy, or respect to conduct himself differently. This is not something you can fix, and it's a shame if this is a work situation.

He sounds embarrassed and obligated, also potentially involved with someone else "of interest" to him. This is not your concern, ok?

I know you have strong feelings for him, and I feel for you -- but this is not a guy for you. Know that. Steer clear of workplace romance. Business is business, even if it is very attractive when another person is proving their competence in front of you.

You will find someone better. Trust in that. Let this guy be your past.

Archived