dreaming or awake?

youravergegal

Last night I spent the night at my boyfriends house. While asleep I "felt" my boyfriend shaking me calling me another girls name. I woke up saying the other girls name in a questioning way. I felt him move in bed but he was asleep. I say felt with quotations because I also remember seeing him shake me and waking up right when I said that girls name. Im not 100% sure if he truly did shake me saying a name or if i was dreaming about him doing that and woke up when I talked. I questioned him and he has no clue what I was talking about. The girls name is also one letter different than his sisters name. how do I know if I was asleep this really happened?

how do I know if I was asleep this really happened?

You never will know.

You never will understand the truth.

It does not matter even if you did.

Process that reality, please.

The betterment of what are you seeking,

that is what matters,

at end of day.

I think it's concerning that you are so suspicious over this! He could be sleeping and having a dream or You could be sleeping and having a dream. Why is it such a big deal?

Have you ever thought; why on earth would he do such thing if he was conscious? He really has no reason to do that and you asked him and he said no. Take his words for it. Did your boyfriend do something for you to not trust him to this extreme?

i dream about people from the past whom i would never get involved with in the now nor foster an feelings for. my brain is just processing things from the past, looking for patterns, offering insight. dreams are funny.

the other day i dreamed a neighbor, my age, whom i have always found kind of weird and annoying and definitely not in the slightest someone i would be interested in....holding me...and dream me liked it! i wouldn't touch him with a flagpole. but in my dreams lately, i am able to process some problems i have had with trust and closeness.

not all dreams are direct wish-fulfillment.

if there is anything in his behavior to be concerned about, definitely only focus on the waking hours.

i dream about people from the past whom i would never get involved with in the now nor foster an feelings for. my brain is just processing things from the past, looking for patterns, offering insight. dreams are funny.

the other day i dreamed a neighbor, my age, whom i have always found kind of weird and annoying and definitely not in the slightest someone i would be interested in....holding me...and dream me liked it! i wouldn't touch him with a flagpole. but in my dreams lately, i am able to process some problems i have had with trust and closeness.

not all dreams are direct wish-fulfillment.

if there is anything in his behavior to be concerned about, definitely only focus on the waking hours.

I can totally relate to this. I've had "intimate" dreams with people with whom I'd never get involved in real life nor feel any kind of attraction. The mind has its strange ways when it's dreaming lol

I can totally relate to this. I've had "intimate" dreams with people with whom I'd never get involved in real life nor feel any kind of attraction. The mind has its strange ways when it's dreaming lol

yup! i have no idea why this guy appeared in my dream, as again, i absolutely don't like him, and other than a quick nod or hello we don't interact. in waking hours, i don't think about him. but last year, i had a violent dream that i pushed him through a glass window pane because it was annoying me that he was innocently lingering outside- close to my entrance- for long enough to get on my nerves.

*le weird*

You had a vivid dream, that's not uncommon. Please don't be one of those people who dreams of some sort of weird infidelity then accuses their partner of it.

Believe him 6815204] I questioned him and he has no clue what I was talking about.

Archived