I don't know anything anymore

Shawnlimo

Hi

My lady told me she wasn't happy anymore.

We where engaged and never separated. I was with her for 4 years. We did everything together. My best friend passed last year, and now I'm starting to think about him and how I wish he was here. I just wanna see him again, he would be able to make me feel better. I built a empire for her.., I moved back in with my parents and i sleep on the floor of there bedroom some days now. I can write a story about us, but what's the point. I can't eat, I can't sleep.

Don't give up, your bestfriend would be disappointed if he seen you too early and your parents would be heartbroken. You say you built a empire? Why give that up when you worked so hard for that dream? She isn't happy, but why wouldn't she be? 4 years of marriage.. Are you two still together?

Sorry to hear this. It sounds live you lived together and moved out back to your parents. Did you have wedding plans or was that the hold-up? Was the relationship stagnating?

The focus now would be to find your own place and rebuild your life. Making anyone the center of your universe can be suffocating for the partner.

We where engaged and never separated. I built a empire for her.. I moved back in with my parents and i sleep on the floor of there bedroom some days now

Our banks are still linked and she's Been shopping n etc. How can she go shopping when all I can do is listen to blink 182 and cry. She cut the cord because she didn't want to be in a relationship anymore... No wedding plans. I felt like we where already married. I was saving up for the wedding tho. I wanted her to have the best wedding ever! So I needed to save. This hurts so bad. What do I work on? I have a successful business and I don't do but write a check every week to my employes. We got matching tattoos ..

I just want her to be happy. N it seems like she's already happy, if she can spend $90 on a dress... I can't be happy I love her so much we have so much history. I can't start over with someone new. I don't even want anybody else, just her! Im a decent looking guy I can find another but no one like Her. I kind of wish I could hate her. So I could move on.

Archived