i want to go farther

luvbug13

I'm not one to encourage teenagers (which I presume you are) to have sex, but I'm also not naive enough to think just because someone tells you it's a bad idea doesn't mean you're not going to go ahead and do it anyway.

My question to you is...why do you think sex is a solution to "boredom"? Can't you and your boyfriend do activities or attend events together if you're bored?

Anyway, if you insist on having sex please do the following: Make sure you are on a reliable form of birth control in addition to using condoms. Take the birth control every single day or check it to make sure it's still in its proper place. Use a condom every time, use a NEW condom every time and don't ever reuse condoms. Have a full gynecological workup every year in addition to full STD testing including an HIV test.

And seriously reconsider having sex to relieve "boredom". There are other things you can do for fun.

I think some of the older generations might be uncomfortable answering this and I understand it is a sensitive issue because of your age. But it's not rocket science luvbug. If you don't want to hit a home run go to third base. If you don't know what I mean you're probably not ready but google it anyway and see if you'd be comfortable and remember to always be safe.

I'm a lot older than the OP and I dont feel uncomfortable answering her questions. I am trying to get her to explain what it is she wants to do with her bf but she's not forthcoming with answers. OP if you start going further than kissing and touching, before long you are going to be having sex with your bf and so before that happens you need to discuss with him all aspects of what you want sexually and include a serious discussion on birth control. You are playing with fire if you think you two can get yourselves worked up and horny and then stop short of actually having sex. You dont know what you dont know! You need to be prepared emotionally and physically (meaning birth control) and be prepared for whatever reactions you have afterwards. Based on your inability or unwillingness to be more specific about what it is you want to do, this tells me you are far from ready. Also, at 15 and 16 you both are far from ready. You should be out with friends and enjoying yourselves, going places, hanging with friends, going to school, maybe have a part time job. There's lots more to life than teenage sex especially when unprepared.

Beyond that, I'm not sure anyone here can, would, or should be providing minors a playbook on how to get busy.

agent As always with sex, my advice is that if you can't talk about sex with the person you're having (or want to have it with), you shouldn't be having sex with that person.

Totally agree with both statements above.

Well you can't do it alone if he's shy or inexperienced or doesn't want to get in trouble or get to excited, or respects you, etc, etc, etc. Learn about your own body alone first.

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 8 months and im getting bored with just kissing and touching. i want to do more..how do i do that?

Archived