I have never been this unfortunate ever in my entire life!

Bigsmasher6

I have never seen her but when I did that day, I couldn't resist talking to her. She was just smart, beautiful and kind. We were both going towards Pelham Bay Park on the 6 train in the Bronx, New York. After we crossed Buhre ave, I complimented her on her sneakers. I asked her where she got those dope sneakers from. She told me a shoe store or something. I don't really remember atm. Then I told her that I wasn't really into her sneakers, I just brought up the topic of her sneakers just so I could start talking to her. You know, something to begin on. I think she loved the way I approached her. Now, just a heads up, the distance between Buhre and Pelham Bay Park is just too short so I had to hurry up to the point where I was gonna ask her for her number without coming out weird. We were on the 6 train after all. So, I continued with the conversation for a little bit. I asked what her name was. She said her name was Mikayla. Not sure if that's how she spells her name though. I was telling her that it was quite romantic how we ended up being on the same train, on the same stop all the way from Ditmars boulevard. She smiled and I became more confident to ask her for her number. Just 2 mins before we reached Pelham Bay Park, I asked her for her number. She gave me her number with a sweet smile and her stop came so as mine which was Pelham Bay Park. She got off and I was still saving her number on my phone. Just I was about to save her number, my phone died. Now, that time I was still in the train. I figured she got off and left. But I couldn't give up that easily. I was gonna go after her to get her number again if I could make it in time before she completely disappeared. But the train's doors closed on me and I couldn't get out soon enough. After couple mins of being trapped inside, I got out and went downstairs. I got out of the subway station and went couple miles forward hoping that I could come across her or something but no. I came home with a sad face. She did say that she lives in the Bronx and I still can remember that the first three digits of her number were 718. ANY HELP AS TO HOW DO I FIND HER AGAIN WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

I don't know buddy, i wouldn't recommend waiting on her because you don't know when to wait, what time to wait, if she was visiting just for the day and going back home. Maybe it was god telling you she was trouble, and you dodge a bullet, who knows but next time carry a pen.

If you had one you could've wrote her number down on your arm or something. I don't know what to tell you but if you was meant be together you two will met again, just be prepared next time bro for just in case my phone die moments. I remember a time when we use to write numbers down on paper.

this was just good practice for the next time you meet someone. you may run into her again, or may not - who knows - but you got to the point of getting her number. You'll meet someone again - with a charged phone, a pen and a little notebook in your pocket.

i really hope things work out for you. i think if you are meant to meet her again, you will. you could always try visiting around the area you know she is from. maybe the fates just wanted you to pull back for a time before the next chance that you meet her. i could be wrong but sometimes you meet someone and you know there the one for you, but then you find that if you get into a relationship at that time, you may not be able to hang onto them due to different issues about yourself or the other person. i know that is reaching to say that...maybe you will meet her again once your both in the right place as people to begin knowing each other. please excuse my strange advice. i wish you the best of luck.

Talk about bad luck, buddy. Well, I agree with the others; you're kind of screwed. Who knows if you'll ever see her again. This could be just one time she ever road the subway. You're in NYC, one of the most populated places on the planet.

My advice as a cyber security person. Get on Facebook, type in every rendition of her name's spelling and go through every page/profile you can to find her (if she's even on there). Try a phone lookup site with the first three digits you think it is and her first name. Lastly, as others said; try the Craigslist thing someone mentioned above.

If you can't find her after searching a few days meticulously searching online, I would give up.

Archived