Girlfriend likes other guy, but wants to stay with me too.

MaLTo

So i have been together with her for a year, she recently met a guy when she went out.

They started talking etc. And now they like each other. They went out together and she told him nothing is gonna happen because that wouldn’t be fair to me. Wich is nice, she isn’t a cheater.

But i saw her today and she was extremely distant. amAlmost nothing happened between her and me because it would be unfair to him too.

She is fair about that, wich is nice but yeah…does she even know what she wants?

As a vague description she gave me her relationship was 80% me 20% him

Should i tell her to make the choice?

Your girlfriend went out with another guy? Are you sure she's your girlfriend?

Get rid of her. She's not that into you if she's blatantly accepting dates from other guys OP, and you'd be a fool to believe nothing happened between them.

Nothing did happen, i can trust her with that, but also nothing happened between us and that is what's bothering me.

Should i tell her to make the choice?
No, you should pack your luggage and move out of Cuck City.

I mean seriously? Your girlfriend goes on dates and talks to a dude she admits she likes? Doesn't do anything with you because "it would be unfair to him?" And your reaction is to have her make the choice? YOU make the choice, and it should be to leave yesterday. I mean do you get happy if you get the last gallon of milk from the store even though it's two weeks expired? "Oh man, I'm so lucky?"

Naw, dude. Dig into your pockets. Like real deep. Beneath all that lint. Grab your dignity and pull it out. Do better for yourself.

I didn't read that she goes on dates with the other guy?

OP Your girlfriend has feelings for someone else. Ok, it happens.

She has been honest about it and said she is not going to do anything about it. Ok good fair enough.

She says she feels its not fair on him if she's intimate with you??? Say what now? No that's not okay, not even a bit.

How far has she indulged this situation? Is she in contact with him?

I didn't read that she goes on dates with the other guy?

OP Your girlfriend has feelings for someone else. Ok, it happens.

She has been honest about it and said she is not going to do anything about it. Ok good fair enough.

She says she feels its not fair on him if she's intimate with you??? Say what now? No that's not okay, not even a bit.

How far has she indulged this situation? Is she in contact with him?

They're going out this month a few times i think. But she doesn't have space for me.

And when i saw her she was texting him a lot. Big chance they are constantly texting

They're going out this month a few times i think. But she doesn't have space for me.

And when i saw her she was texting him a lot. Big chance they are constantly texting

Holy cow! She's bold. I'm surprised that this is somewhat okay with you?

Holy cow! She's bold. I'm surprised that this is somewhat okay with you?

It is not, i think i just love her too much and let that happen idk.

I'm hoping time will make it better, maybe it will. But breaking up is a solid option too.

The 'sharing economy' usually doesn't extend to dating. However perhaps you are not dating exclusively and that's ok.

"It is the most prominent example of a huge new “sharing economy”, in which people rent beds, cars, boats and other assets directly from each other, co-ordinated via the internet.

Before the internet, renting a surfboard, a power tool or a parking space from someone else was feasible, but was usually more trouble than it was worth. Now websites such as Airbnb, RelayRides and SnapGoods match up owners and renters; smartphones with GPS let people see where the nearest rentable car is parked; social networks provide a way to check up on people and build trust"

I don't think i can force her to put our relationship first tho

My god man, she very well should be putting her relationship with you first if she is in fact your gf!!! Why are you acting like such a doormat?!

Archived