I really want to ask this guy out or at least have the "what are we" talk, advic

Tyrastienly

I'll give a little background on our relationship. I saw him first day of school at my new school and pretty much fell in love, he is literally the guy of my dreams. Not going to lie I kinda stalked him around the school, but I wasn't ever bad enough to follow him home or anything. I had never actually spoken to him until about a month ago. One day I was looking up his name and I found his Instagram, on it he had posted his snap so I worked up the courage and texted him. Best decision of my life! I had always been worried that because I fell in love with the thought of him, that when I'd meet him he would be a let down. That ended up not being the case at all! He was everything I could ever want in a guy plus more. He's kinda shy, he dresses really well (he's known around school as trendy guy lol), he's modest, he's straight (I was also worried that he may be gay because he dresses well, which I support but I'm a girl so yeah), he literally has a heart of gold and cares so much about people, and he's from South Korea. My auntie lives in South Korea and she's been sending me text books and teaching me the language for the past few years, so the fact he's Korean is awesome because that's my target language. Anyways, from day one we really bonded. He was extremely impressed that "a little white Canadian girl could speak Korean like a native" (quoted from him lol). Everything had been going really well because he had now become my best friend, which I was totally fine with. I was (and still am) so in love with him that I didn't require a relationship just being around him made me happy. But then one day his best friend texted me on snapchat telling me how in love he was with me (I'm still freaking out!!) she told me that I was all he would ever talk about and that he was always asking her stuff like "how do you initiate a kiss?" and "how can I hold her hand?". Knowing this information I gained confidence and started making my moves and now we are pretty much a couple. Only a few problems though... First, we are both shy and haven't kissed yet (I'm kinda hoping he will initiate it, I'm an nervous lil marshmallow) and second, we haven't confirmed what we are.

I know we are definitely dating (even though it's unspoken) so this really isn't a big worry for me. However, I was thinking of being cute and maybe asking him out on an official date or something to completely confirm our relationship . We've been on dates but we've always been subtle about asking each other. For example, I went to a dance with him but my excuse was I wanted to see him with out his glasses and he said he only did that for fancy occasions. But now I kinda want to say something like "I really like you and I was thinking we should go out sometime, not as friends but maybe as a couple" but of course more cute and better worded. Can I have some suggestions for how I should ask him and out and like where we should go and what we could do? Thanks

I would simply invite him out on a weekend night - how about taking a swing dancing lesson together followed by dessert, or invite him to a museum during the day - I wouldn't do the whole "let's go out as a couple" -plan a fun activity and see how it goes when you're in person. He'll know you're interested by the fact that you are asking him out.

Agree, don't be pushy or chase him this hard. It will backfire Just go out on dates and enjoy it. No titles' or insinuating stuff like 'a couple' or blurting out stuff. Date him because you like him not to post a 'status' on social media.

Archived