He likes me, but I may have found someone else?

Person1001

I'm still messaging the new love interest that I went on 2 dates w/. There was another guy who I went on a date w/approx. 2 weeks ago. Our communication was sporadic and we had been talking on the phone for a couple hours for a couple days. We had tentative plans and didn't know it was serious. He had shared a date that he had had w/another woman and I let it slip I had dates w/the guy I'm interested in. To me anyways, waiting 2 weeks in between dates doesn't show a lot of interest and I actually didn't get a solid plan for the 2nd date. I don't like him in that way and I don't want to lead him on. What do I do?

You already let it slip you've got other dates set up? Then he should be aware.. there's not just him.

Besides, was just a cpl 'dates'... and yah, 2 wks is a while- if really interested.

Back off communication with him now. As it's not really needed- especially if you've got more interest in another guy.

best to be honest- should he persist. That you feel ' the interest' isn't there, but was nice to meet him *bye*.

I think that as long as you're single and you're not telling lies for the other person, it's OK to have dates with other people. You don't have to feel guilty. And as long as you already told him about your other date, there's no way you would lean him on.

After a first date if you are both multidating anyway, who cares, right?

Just decline further dates and scale back any communication (Texting is a holding pattern, not dating. It's cheap, easy, lazy. Could even be texting you from the toilet while on a date with someone.).

Yeah. 2 weeks is the backburnerzone

waiting 2 weeks in between dates doesn't show a lot of interest and I actually didn't get a solid plan for the 2nd date.

After a first date if you are both multidating anyway, who cares, right?

Just decline further dates and scale back any communication (Texting is a holding pattern, not dating. It's cheap, easy, lazy. Could even be texting you from the toilet while on a date with someone.).

Yeah. 2 weeks is the backburnerzone

I dont think waiting 2 weeks to meet again shows a big amt of interest and in the end if he truly wanted a date w me sooner, it would have been done. The guy i like set up a 2nd date the very next day and made more olans for the 3rd date. Its not a guarantee, but rhat shows me a heck of a lot more interest,

Archived