Is he into me? Why is he acting like this? please help I'm confused

annabeth133

We know each other since few years, we don't talk so much tho. At the beggining he used to act a bit offensivly and make fun of me (I didn't really see any reason for this) but he also texted me when he needed help or wanted to start smal talks. Now he acts kinda nervous around me and try to grab my attention (from what I see), he also tries to start small talks but not very often, he sometimes try to ignore me but I know he notices me. He asked me out few times like to the cinema or gym and he said about it certainly as date, he even wrote on small paper "will you date me?" But we're still teenagers so I don't take this seriously. He's also handsome and many girls flirts with him (that's why I don't get why he notice me, even more - I try to ignore him as much as I can and he won't give up), he can flirt, he's funny and a bit narcistic. I don't know if he's serious or it's just game, or way of making fun of me? He don't text me now for few months but at school always when he sees me he tries to look his best (he corrects his clothes, very often he can't take his hands of making his hair look better) at the hall he would stare at me when I look at him or he will just instantly look away or turn back. I often find him stand next to me when I don't expect this. Once he tried make me feel guilt for not borrowing him one thing (but we aren't even good friends, furthermore I had my reasons and even said sorry but he ignored it.. now when I think about it it was very manipulative way to just make me think of him) Today he said that he want to be in one room with me on our trip to germany which's after few weeks but he didn't even say if he wants to sit in bus with me first and that really confused me. So yeah.. what's his deal? What may he think of me? I'm sorry for all language mistakes I made in this massage and I'm greatfull for everyone who went trouth and read all this, please give me some advices. Also have a good day.

Most likely he's into you. If you like him, go get him. Otherwise try not to lead him on. This may hurt him, but in my experience it is better to crash from five feet off of the ground than 500 feet off the ground.

Archived