She flirts with me,but she loves a guy who doesnt care. What should I do?

Joao25

She recently found out about my feelings for her (because she told me she liked this other guy, and I started ignoring her after that), and started flirting with me, just to keep me interested I suppose, because as I've already said she loves one of my friends who doesnt care about her (He started the flirting, she fell for him but he did not go on with it. It all started 2 and a half years ago). She is really sad, because she's always posting stuff related to not corresponded love on social medias, and I am madly in love with her. The guy is still leading her on, and they see each other every day. What should I do?

Btw, We are on good terms again, not like before though, because we flirt most of the times and we do not walk together anymore.

So you are crushing on her and she is crushing on your friend for 2.5 years and no one asks anyone out but just interprets social media posts?

Ask her out or just be her friend.

she loves one of my friends who doesnt care about her and I am madly in love with her. It all started 2 and a half years ago.
She is really sad, because she's always posting stuff related to not corresponded love on social medias, and I am madly in love with her.

She's a big time attention w**e.

Don't buy any of that crap. She chose to be in the relationship she is in. She is choosing not to break up with her boyfriend. She is choosing to flirt while in a relationship with another man.

This girl isn't whom you see her as. Definitely not worth your time whatsoever.

What should I do?

Stop talking to her. Stop following her social media account. You an't have her, nor should you want her because she thrives on attention. She's playing games with you and is not a very nice person.

Archived