Not sure what to think of message I received from bf?

dralston

So I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. It's a fairly serious relationships (early 30's) and we are moving in together this summer. We often send each other funny links and memes throughout the day. This morning, he sends me a link about "How to give good BJ's." I'm not sure whether I feel insulted or not, as if he is insinuating that I need to read this, or if he just came across this and thought I should read it? Not too sure. I haven't responded as I'm not sure what to say, and whether I am making something out of nothing.

Any thoughts?

Found it. Yeah, it does seem like a baffling and somewhat $ lutty thing for him to send you. Clearly, its not a joke article and it really does appear to be a how to guide. So it would seem he is either poor in taste or tryingcto tell you something. I would follow your own advice and send him a detailed article on how to give good oral and all about gspots, etc. Or do what Wiseman2 suggested and ask if this was supposed to be a joke.

From a detached point of view, all of us can be better at doing something, even if we are excellent at it. After all, athletes and musicians still practice daily and work on new techniques, tips, nutrition, whatever... to improve, even if they are the best in the world at what they do. There is always room to improve and learn something new. If you want to send him another article back, I say go ahead.

Dont worry darwin sent the same thing to his wife just to prove a point. Im sure she took it the wrong way also. There will always be someone better out there. Even if you are top you won't be forever that's nature's way. It's evolution you can actually see.

This could be anything from he wants you to try something, but doesn't know how to ask for that to simply he saw the article and thought, "Another opportunity for great sex!" And I'm kind of leaning on the latter idea.

Send him a link to an article on something you'd like him to do or be better at along with a note along the lines of "I've started my homework, here's an assignment for you. Wanna get a study group together tonight and compare notes?" Then you dress up like you're back in college and prepare for the test of your life - and his.

I don't think it's about you and what you're not good at, I think it's simply about sex, great sex hopefully.

If there was any mention in the article about covering your teeth w..ith your lips, it may be his way of telling you that you've been hurting him.
Thank you. Should serve as a PSA. Tuck in your teeth and suck. Really shouldn't need an article for that, much less one longer than 5 words, but maybe he thinks you'd receive constructive criticism better from a third party source than him stating it outright. Of course it was **** poor execution as he seems to have overlooked the fact it's still him sending you the article. But anyway....

Assuming all else is going well, you may just want to account for the guy not being the smoothest of operators.

If there was any mention in the article about covering your teeth with your lips, it may be his way of telling you that you've been hurting him.

Why would he need a roundabout way to critique that one thing. Let's face it, once you get to such an intimate stage, it would be very easy to just say in person during the act, to be gentle with the teeth!

Why would he need a roundabout way to critique that one thing. Let's face it, once you get to such an intimate stage, it would be very easy to just say in person during the act, to be gentle with the teeth!

Sure, I would think so, but it's the only plausible explanation I could think of.

Archived