Confused and devastated...

xoMariah

My boyfriend of almost 4 months broke up with me then he said he didn't. He's been toying with my emotions saying he didn't break up and he still loves me..

Recently on Monday he removed me from all social media and one of his friends contacted me saying he was already in a new weeks, for almost 2 weeks. I feel hurt and betrayed because while he was talking to her, he was telling he loves me, etc. Also he told me he couldn't be in another relationship but it's all over his facebook..

You know what the real f**ked up part is, he hasn't text me or call me or even tell me to my face that he's done with.

I don't know if he was planning to tell me or wait. I'm confused. Is she like a rebound relationship or? I mean we share a phone plan but he's with her..

How do I get over him? How do I just forget about him? How do I know all of this is real?

he removed me from all social media and one of his friends contacted me saying he was already in a new weeks, for almost 2 weeks.

This is a pretty clear sign it's over, even if you didn't get to have a conversation about it. I'd recommend no contact so you can heal. So sorry you were treated this way. You deserve better.

How old are you all? He seems like a coward to me, just go get your own phone plan. I know you are hurting, but it's important for you to start moving now and just cut off all contact with him. It's gonna be hard at first but you will get through this.

How old are you all? He seems like a coward to me, just go get your own phone plan. I know you are hurting, but it's important for you to start moving now and just cut off all contact with him. It's gonna be hard at first but you will get through this.

i'm 19, he's 24. he could at least be a man about this. he's going to want to come back to me..

i'm planning on buying me a new phone and own plan but yes i got stuck paying the cell phone bill this month ...

i'm 19, he's 24. he could at least be a man about this. he's going to want to come back to me..

You need to understand that he is not man enough to tell you, and that is why you deserve better. He might be back but you shouldn't want someone like that back

My boyfriend of almost 4 months broke up with me then he said he didn't. He's been toying with my emotions saying he didn't break up and he still loves me..

Recently on Monday he removed me from all social media and one of his friends contacted me saying he was already in a new weeks, for almost 2 weeks. I feel hurt and betrayed because while he was talking to her, he was telling he loves me, etc. Also he told me he couldn't be in another relationship but it's all over his facebook..

You know what the real f**ked up part is, he hasn't text me or call me or even tell me to my face that he's done with.

I don't know if he was planning to tell me or wait. I'm confused. Is she like a rebound relationship or? I mean we share a phone plan but he's with her..

How do I get over him? How do I just forget about him? How do I know all of this is real?

You are a hot girl, and when he met you he set out to get you, now that he did, he is out to get another hot girl. He loves the chase and the game. He will say whatever it takes to get you to like him or to love him. He told you everything you wanted to hear then he is gone and he left you confused.

Now I cant say he didn't love you, but by his actions it would appear that he didn't. He probably left a trail of girls just like you before he met you. You asked how do you get over him? Simple... He is not the one you are meant to be with, you will meet other guys. How do you forget about him? Oh, don't worry, in time you will think of him less and less. You wont be in your 40s crying over this 4 months fling. How do you know it was real? You don't think about it. You just accept that it was great for 4 months, you had a great time, good memories, but it ended, its over. If you want to look at things in a positive way, you didn't have a child with him or invest too much time with this jerk.

I would buy a new phone, take the old phone and do a factory reset so it erases all the data and then you send it back to him or to his parents if you know the address. Or just use the address on the account. Then don't talk to him or follow him on social media or look for him and most importantly, don't seek out information on what he is doing. You wont like what you find. Be strong.

Archived