Help me with my man issues?!

Lostadventures

Hey Everyone!! So, let me break this down for you guys. I have been separated for awhile, and now i'm divorced. I feel ready to go out and start looking. Anywho...

So I had a date with this guy I met at a party awhile back, at the party, we hit it off amazingly. We were talking up a storm. So We met and kind of went bar hopping. We hit it off again really well, Until I got super hammered, and we went back to the hotel, and did the naughty. We woke up together, cuddling.. did the morning naughty. And parted ways. So.. he didn't text me that day. (he has an older flip phone and wasn't really attentive to it) So I texted him the next day. I said something like, hey I had a great time, I'd love to do it again. He texted back and said yeah, when are you available this week? So we set up another date this week. But aside from the little bit of texting.. There is no texting. So i'm confused here. I don't know his motives. I don't know what he wants, if he is using me for sex or if he is generally interested in a relationship. When we talk, they are super deep, meaningful, and we have this really good connection. So.. What does this kid want? He generally seems interested when we are together. And at the party, I was the center of his attention even with other girls there.. So, I'm lost. Help?!

So far it sounds like one drunken hook up, not dating, no less a relationship. A lot of people go into wild and crazy and mode after getting out of a bad marriage. Just it enjoy. No he's not' using you for sex' if you want the sex and company also and are coming onto him this intensely..

So far it sounds like one drunken hook up, not dating, no less a relationship. A lot of people go into wild and crazy and mode after getting out of a bad marriage. Just it enjoy. No he's not' using you for sex' if you want the sex and company also and are coming onto him this intensely..

Maybeeeeeee it can turn into dating?!

Or is it like.. once a hooker-upper, always a hooker-upper?

Ooph. OP, your word choice makes me question how mature you are.

And your actions.

You got drunk, had sex, and expect to not be a hookup?

Yes. Once a hookup, always a hookup.

You're recently divorced. Stay single awhile. Hook up if you want, but slow your roll. You're chasing any guy who'll give you attention. Including one you admittedly call a child.

He might be old fashioned. Does he live or work in a restoration village? He does have a flip phone after all. He also might jump onto bed early cause woman had much shorter life spans due to scervy or Dutch oven deaths.

Lol. He does have a flip phone, yes. He doesn't have fb messenger. But I don't think the whole thing with the restoration village. Lol

yeah, when are you available this week?

If this were the response I got after sleeping with someone, I wouldn't exactly be inspired to pursue the guy. I'd be civil when our paths crossed, but beyond that--naaah.

I'd do an inward look at whether drunken sex with near strangers is something I'd want to continue going forward. I can't speak for you, but I tend to bond when I have sex--and so I learned pretty early to be careful and selective about who, exactly, I'll want to bond WITH.

Head high.

Archived