Sucessfully got out of the friendzone, but she still likes someone else!

Joao25

So, I used to be her "slave", not even a friend I guess, and would do anything she asked me. We are classmates, and therefore she normally asked me for help with the subjects, rides, but ignored me when I was not useful to her.

I stopped going after her (i am actually ignoring her, she realized it and now we only greet each other) and she started showing signs of liking me such as flippping her hair when I was talking to her or when we were about to pass by each other, eye locking quite often, she started looking at me in class (her stares are mostly towards this other guy though), etc. She is for the first time showing submission to me hahah

I am also showing interest in her hobbies through facebook, and one of these days she came up to me to talk to me about it, even though we are ignoring each other. However, she really likes this other guy who studies with us, but he hasn't made a move for the past two years, even though he likes her too.

What am I supposed to do?

Pick up artist "signs" like 'flipping her hair' is nonsense. Unfortunately you are still in the friendzone. To get out of the friendzone stop following her around like puppy in person or on social media and step up and ask her to go do something together like a date. .

she started showing signs of liking me such as flippping her hair. she really likes this other guy who studies with us
(She is for the first time showing submission to) has she used the safe word? If she did then I'd think you are out of the friendzone.

What I mean by this is that I am not the first to break eye contact anymore, therefore she is showing submission to me

Having a staring contest gets you out of the friendzone by placing you firmly in the creepzone.

Staring is creepy. She's not 'submissive' she's grossed out and creeped out by your staring and looking away in disgust.

What I mean by this is that I am not the first to break eye contact anymore, therefore she is showing submission to me
Having a staring contest gets you out of the friendzone by placing you firmly in the creepzone.

Staring is creepy. She's not 'submissive' she's grossed out and creeped out by your staring and looking away in disgust.

I don't think she finds me Creepy, we had one hell of a eye contact in a day, and she still started a conversation with me a few hours later

Sucessfully got out of the friendzone, but she still likes someone else!

So, I used to be her "slave", not even a friend I guess,

Okay, then, you've left the doormat zone, and congrats on that. Friendship is among equals, so now you're better positioned, but you're in the friend zone.

Chances are, agreeing to play your part in the doormat zone likely disqualified you for any real dating chances with this one. People don't respect those who allow themselves to be used, and once respect is gone, attraction follows that out the window.

I'd remain kind but not available for favors. She can no longer use you, so her respect for you may be restored someday. I wouldn't hold my breath, and I'd pursue other friendships and people to date.

Archived