I love this website I've had to use it during the times me and my boyfriend would break up, it helped. So I decided today to start posting. I've been with this Ahole for 7 years off and on we're young I'm 22 he's 24, he's always been into messaging girls on twitter and ig while we've been together. I only have proof of him sexually cheating once or twice and I think it's because god knows how hurt I would be. In 2015 he left me for another girl, he said we grew apart and so he left about 2 months later he ended up coming back to me I was so depressed during the time he was gone idk how I let him come back but I did. All during are relationship I kept catching him getting nudes from the girl and still talking to the girl. Two months ago he breaks up with me for good I had my suspicions that it was because of the girl again but he would say it's not. Yesterday I found out she is apart of the reason and they are back in contact, I was devastated I sat and I cried. Instead of him feeling bad he told me to stay out of his life and leave him alone. Which hurt. But I blocked him on everything and now I don't feel sadness I only feel anger, at myself for allowing this to go on for so long & also at him for betraying me. I literally never want to hear from him again in my life

You've done the right thing dumping him from your life. Nobody needs someone like him in their life making them miserable. You are so young, you've got buckets of time to get over him and then move on and find a decent guy who will treat you right. Please dont unblock him, you deserve much better.

Hopefully you've been tested for stds and use protection consistently. It sounds like he isn't and never was interested in an exclusive relationship.

Excellent he is out of your life. Now you can date decent guys after being with this jerk since age 15.

You need to experience a variety of things to find a good fit and hopefully after wasting 7 yrs on this guy you will be alerted to red flags and deal breakers much sooner.

I only have proof of him sexually cheating once or twice. I blocked him on everything and now I don't feel sadness I only feel anger, at myself for allowing this to go on for so long

I'm in a similar situation. This site has been an immense help. I'm also trying to do NC with my first love of 7 years who has issues staying faithful and always comes running back. You're a bit younger than I am (I'm 27), but it's important to realize that he isn't the person you're supposed to be with. I thought I was going to spend my life with my ex which I why I eventually always took him back. Cheaters are cheaters and it's important to know that you didn't do anything. The positive of this whole situation is that you can wake up everyday and still be yourself, a good person, and he will wake up everyday himself, a cheater who hurts the ones who love him. If you think he's going to end up happily ever after with one of these girls, I hope you know the odds are very slim. There are so many other people out there who wouldn't hurt you the way he did. I'm starting to see this for myself. Someone on this site said to me "he was a lesson, not a life sentence." I know it's hard right now, I feel like my heart was ripped out, but it's not a new sensation because he's done it before. Just be happy you won't have to feel that pain again with him. The best revenge is living your best life. He will keep repeating the same patterns of he doesn't want to change. His loss, your gain.

I love this website I've had to use it during the times me and my boyfriend would break up, it helped. So I decided today to start posting. I've been with this Ahole for 7 years off and on we're young I'm 22 he's 24, he's always been into messaging girls on twitter and ig while we've been together. I only have proof of him sexually cheating once or twice and I think it's because god knows how hurt I would be. In 2015 he left me for another girl, he said we grew apart and so he left about 2 months later he ended up coming back to me I was so depressed during the time he was gone idk how I let him come back but I did. All during are relationship I kept catching him getting nudes from the girl and still talking to the girl. Two months ago he breaks up with me for good I had my suspicions that it was because of the girl again but he would say it's not. Yesterday I found out she is apart of the reason and they are back in contact, I was devastated I sat and I cried. Instead of him feeling bad he told me to stay out of his life and leave him alone. Which hurt. But I blocked him on everything and now I don't feel sadness I only feel anger, at myself for allowing this to go on for so long & also at him for betraying me. I literally never want to hear from him again in my life

I feel you. You made the right decision. One thing to keep in mind and be prepared, is that you will not feel angry and not wanting to hear from him every day. On some days, your brain will play with you and block out bad things and keep revisiting the good ones. So, whenever you feel weak, just tell yourself it will pass. It is going to be a roller coaster and please come back to us any time you feel like texting or god forbid going back to him. Hugs.

I think that's natural. Yesterday afternoon I was depressed and sad but by the evening I got mad and blocked him, remembering the fact that someone who hurt me so badly should never have access to me again. However, I woke up sad again and unblocked him...5 minutes later I remembered how strongly I felt last night about not wanting to interact with him again and i blocked him again. This is just a rollercoaster you're going to probably go on until you're healed. It's for for the best, keep him blocked.

Oh dude I'm the same way. I think about it all the time (especially since I ran into my ex and the girl he cheated on me with 3 weeks after I moved out.) My only comfort is knowing that I'm working on myself to be a better person and I don't need to have random sex to feel okay about the breakup which is what he's doing. Pretty soon you'll find someone else you share a connection with and you won't even think about that a$$ and what he's doing or who he's sleeping with. You'll be happy you dodged that narcissistic bullet

I honestly think if you research the habits of narcissists and their behavior you'll feel slightly less sh**ty about this breakup. I think it might give you some peace to see how lucky you are to have gotten out when you did. Hes not going to become a better person and whoever he ends up with deserves nothing but pity. You'll be strong and you'll find someone deserving of your affection. You really don't need what he put you through. It's not normal and it's textbook narcissism. You're one of the lucky ones to be free.

Archived