My girl friend broke up with me

My girl friend recently divorced her husband. She has a child. We both were in a serious relationship. After the divorce was granted her husband was affected by stage 4 cancer. Doctor said unable to cure cancer and gave 6 months deadline.that was a shock to all of us. After that our relationship went upside down. She stopped talking to me completely and its months now. She said to me i need some time. She is not responding to mails and calls. She changed her mobile number.

What i need to do now ?

What should i need to do. Is she having mixed feelings or in love triangle. Am confused. Kindly help me guys.

Sorry to hear this. There is nothing to do if she has not contacted you in months and blocked you from everything.

Leave her alone to deal with her child's father's situation. Move forward and find someone else.

She stopped talking to me completely and its months now. She said to me i need some time. She is not responding to mails and calls. She changed her mobile number.

When someone stops talking to you, doesn't respond to any of your contact attempts at all AND changes their phone number, that is your giant neon flashing clue to leave them alone. Please stop trying to reach her before you get slapped with a restraining order.

No response means she doesn't want to talk to you.

Treat this relationship as conclusively over, heal and start moving on. IF she ever wants to start something back up with you when she is ready, she knows how to reach you. However, you don't wait for that. You live your life, date, etc. If she ever does reach out then you will decide if you want to give things another shot or maybe you are very happy with someone else and aren't interested anymore. You don't put your life on hold for anyone, especially when they aren't even on speaking terms with you.

Do nothing. Step back from the situation and let her handle things her own way. For every step you reach out, she will take 403 steps back. She knows you are out there in the world, she knows how to get a hold of you. She has to be the one coming to you. Until that day happens, if it does, you can only forge forward and hopes she finds you. And don't worry, even if you move forward, if she wants you, she will find you.

Archived