Reaching out for help with copeing with the loss of my ex

I am in a very dark place and in bad depression.

My ex who was my best friend of 10years and my parter of 1.5 years has left me over a month ago

I will not go into all the details but basically she has made clear she never wants anything to do with me ever again. Made it very bluntly clear

She has also made clear she does not love me or care

How can anyone throw somebody away after 10years and not want anything to ever do with them again

How can they just stop loving you

I have lost my business because of my depression I have no motivation to do anything, all I do is think of her and burst into tears and feel nothing but pain.

How can I get past this I don't no how much longer I can feel like this

I miss her everyday and wish she would just snap out of it and come back but I no that will never happen

I take my hat off to anyone who was ever gone through a long term devorce

I am really not ok at all and it's effecting every aspect of my life

How do I get through this ppl say it takes time but as time passes I only hurt more and the realisation of her being gone sets in and becomes a reality more

Someone please give me some help on how I can let go and move on cause I can't handle this any longer

I think you may HAVE to go into detail. You may not WANT to, but you can't just tell us a woman broke up with you after 10 years and hates your guts "for reasons that don't need to be shared." Nahhh man. They definitely do. Perhaps then we can at least answer ONE of your questions, and that's "how she could throw it all away." We may even be able to help you move on.

It sounds like something very bad happened if this was the reaction. Did you cheat on her?

All you can do is pull yourself together. Go to therapy to sort this out. Work on getting a job/income. Take some classes, volunteer. Stay busy. Update yourself clothes, haircut, work out. Focus on yourself and a self improvement plan.

she has made clear she never wants anything to do with me ever again. She has also made clear she does not love me or care. I have lost my business because of my depression

I've heard that they can 'move on' much easier when they're 'over it'... so as they'be been mentally preparing to leave, YOU end up totally dumbfounded

Am so sorry for your pains.. yes,, hurts a lot!

I suggest you go see your doc about something to help you out.. anti depr? or anxiety? I had that.. and got into therapy to work myself out.

It takes time.... to work on accepting and healing.

In time, this will ease off.. you're in shock... as you 'grieve' your loss.

Try to focus on you now, though. Get sleep ( if u can't, get something for the anxiety), eat well, go for walks?

Write.. I write a lot.. to get my thoughts out.

tc

Archived