I have kept my mouth shut long enough

vesper

Under dog?

Like, your exes were "better" than him somehow?

My exes both had college degrees and my husband does not. although he has better social skills than my ex-husband. He also has better hair than my ex. and they are both just as attractive...

it just comes down to my parents and they wanted for their children to marry into a higher class.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My exes both had college degrees and my husband does not. although he has better social skills than my ex-husband. He also has better hair than my ex. and they are both just as attractive...

it just comes down to my parents and they wanted for their children to marry into a higher class.

"Class"?

What determines someone's "class"?

Do you and your family have high "class"? Do you have a high "class" manner of dress and job?

Do you feel you married below your "class"?

My guy is in a skilled trade and treats me and everyone else with way more respect than my ex Mr. Four Year College Degree Partner in an Agency. ever did. He doesn't wear suits, but always looks clean/neat. Unless you are selling scraps of fabric on the streets of Victorian England or live in India where there is a strong caste system, marrying an "upper class" does not make you any better just for doing it.

Do you and your family have high "class"? Do you have a high "class" manner of dress and job?

Do you feel you married below your "class"?

No, my guy is very classy, he is a server in high end restaurants, but currently he is a manager of an oil and vinegar store. His mannerisms are sophisticated but he is just one semester shy of a college degree and his job is kind of unpredictable.

I am from a different country so I'm probably considered immigrant class. BUT I do have a really good job and you saw in my other thread I'm currently trying to get a raise. Pays the bills but doesn't allow for extra fun stuff like others I know.

Archived