Idk what to do

nicklepls

I've been this really nice and sweet guy. I really like him and he told me he liked me but also if we wanted to be a thing his parents wouldn't approve cause I don't go to church and since he's religious nothing sexual can happen. Idk what to do, he told me to think about tell him later what I want to do. I would go to church for him i would be uncomfortable but I could try but the whole no sex or anything part idk...

think properly what u like actually whether u will be able to accept his religious views or in future u both will hv conflicts n at that time it will be really hard to go away frm each other than now..

u knw urself better than anyone else n think properly n logically not emotionally now

Are you dating or friends at school? He's told you his values and conditions upfront, so it's up to you to decide if it's worth dating him.

Why doesn't he date Christian girls? Do you think he may just use you until he finds that?

he told me he liked me but also if we wanted to be a thing his parents wouldn't approve cause I don't go to church and since he's religious nothing sexual can happen.
Are you dating or friends at school? He's told you his values and conditions upfront, so it's up to you to decide if it's worth dating him.

Why doesn't he date Christian girls? Do you think he may just use you until he finds that?

We are not dating yet only cause I don't want to get closer to him if I can't accept his conditions. I'm guessing he's not attracted to any of them. I feel like he will, he will stay with me until he finds the Christian girl with the same values as him. I feel okay with going to church just it's his families church his parents are pastors and I don't want to be put in a awkward situation. The whole no sexual anything thing idk how I feel about that.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a dificult situation but, if I was you, I would not change what I am and force me to go to church or do important changes for someone for a simple reason. If I'm with a person, I'm myself. I don't play role because I will not play a role for all my life.

Archived