Serious problems with boyfriend.

Alone soul

Hi everyone. I need some help desperately.

I have a boyfriend from 6 months and from 2 months we fight every single day, because he doesn't trust me at all. A tried to breake up with him, but he doesn't let me. He is telling me that he's gonna kill himself if we won't be friends with benefits.. that this is the only thing that he wants to not kill himself 😔 i am not happy anymore with him, because he is verry possessive and crazy...he is controlling me with everything that i do... we talk every minute of day, and if i don't answer immediately it's a big problem, i can't even stay on facebook because we fight 'cause he thinks i cheat on him, and i can't go anywhere without him because of the same thing.. i don't want him to kill himself, so i decided ti stay even if i know i won't be happy... please.. help me.. i really need help...

P.s. Sorry for my grammar. I'm from Romania and it's a little difficult for me. Hope you understand and may help me 😔

Stop all contact. Delete and block him. Tell your parents or any trusted adults about what is happening. He's abusive. Get out of this and stay out. Stay away from him.

He is telling me that he's gonna kill himself if we won't be friends with benefits..

He's a control freak. He isn't going to kill himself, he just wants to control you and he knows you won't want him to do that so he says what it takes to keep you in his grasp. You need to dump him, block him on all social media, from your phone etc. If he is as big a pain in the butt as you say then talk to the police about a restraining order. You dont have to put up with this.

Your boyfriend is abusive. The suicide threats are another way for him to scare and control you. It is a very common way for abusers to scare their victims.

Block him on everything, cut all contact. If you think he is going to hurt himself call either his family or the police to report a suicide threat. You owe him nothing.

Archived