How to break up with posessive and cheating boyfriend

Ameliaaaa

Hi I urgently needs suggestions to have a clean break up with a possessive and cheating Boyfriend. He told me that he had cheated on his ex gf before so I didn't trust him that much. But over time I decided to give him chance but somehow my gut feeling is telling me that something is amiss. I've known that he has an OKCupid account so I used it to pose as someone else and talked to him. I know it's cowardly of me to do that but what I discovered upsets me because he was sexting with the fake me. I tried to drop hints about cheating when I met him but he promised he didn't do those things and he would be really nice to me. He is also always very possessive of me like he worries if i talk or text other guys. I can't even meet my guy friends because idw him to be jealous. But after finding out what he did I've decided that I should get out of this relationship but idk how to explain to him since I found out by posing as someone else.

How long have you been dating? If you have to catfish to determine being exclusive, something is definitely not working here.

Simply text him "it's not working" then go no contact and block and delete him from everything. Why confront him and admit you were catfishing him? Just end it.

I've known that he has an OKCupid account so I used it to pose as someone else and talked to him. he was sexting with the fake me. He is also always very possessive of me like he worries if i talk or text other guys.

Archived