Is closure real?

bria96

I've posted about my ex on here before and after giving it a lot of thought I decided we needed to go our separate ways officially after two years. Deep down I know it's not meant and i've hurt him. we both have been emotionally abusive, however when i spoke to him on the phone asking him not to contact me he texted me an hour later while i was working. kept asking if i was really done and told me he was coming to see me (lives 3 hours away).. shows up at my damn job i never felt so cornered in my life. since then i told him my mind was made up, he hasnt hit me up but i wonder if i should block him. i feel bad bc hes gonna assume i dont love him if i do. do i change my number? i just feel evil.

You made your decision and told him about it. He needs to accept it and stop trying to change it. A true man will always respect your word. There are feelings involved but final is final.

IMHO you should not block him. If he does continue - do it. Then change your number and forget him. It's in the past.

You should not feel evil for wanting to be happy.

he hasnt hit me up but i wonder if i should block him.

If he hasn't hit you up no need to block him. If he does, then yes, block him. If you want to change your number, that is another matter. If you feel that you don't want the uncertainty of him ever calling, you could do that.

Yes block him and delete him and any of his people from social media. Showing up at your workplace for a confrontation is abusive in itself.

Not only block him, get a restraining order before you lose your job or he shows up at your home to cause a problem. Tell him firmly to stop contacting you and that any surprise visits will result in an arrest and a restraining order. Don't play games and take his calls, negotiate etc.

we both have been emotionally abusive, however when i spoke to him on the phone asking him not to contact me he texted me an hour later while i was working. kept asking if i was really done and told me he was coming to see me (lives 3 hours away).. shows up at my damn job

Hello Im new to this.i hope its okay if i talk about my ex here. i was with my ex for a yr and now its been a yr broken. he swore at me and all when when we broke up. i was using sc at the time and was talking to other guys. thats what he said pissed him off and i still miss him alot. i can't get over him and it seems as if he has moved on. tbh i kinda sent a nude to to other guy and my ex called me a . my familys strict and after knowing this there being really strict. i dont know what to do?? i feel depressed ?

Archived