After learning my ex fiancé of 2.5 kissed another man I was devastated (5 weeks into our current 2 month break up). Now I can't stop thinking about her and this new guy talking like we used to, hanging out like we used to, being intimate like we used to. All while I struggle with even the idea or getting another woman. She seems to be getting guys with ease and all of this is just ing with my head and heart. I'd give the world to just "forget" about her but unfortunately that will just take time. Looking for any advice to help me get through this tough time. Thanks

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully you are not in contact? How did you learn this info? What caused the breakup? All you can do is remove her presence such as delete and block her from all social media and then fill the void with rebuilding your own single life back up

After learning my ex fiancé of 2.5 kissed another man I was devastated.I can't stop thinking about her and this new guy talking like we used to, hanging out like we used to, being intimate like we used to.

She confessed to me after I had a bad feeling. This isn't the first time, she kissed another man at a bar 10 days after giving the ring back. She said she did it to hurt me. We had some bad fights where we said stupid things, such as, take the ring off, I hate you, your emotionally unstable, etc a lot of dumb stuff neither of us meant.

Archived