Hi everyone . My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years and up till now , i'm still feeling pretty obsessed with her . We broke up once before , but she came running back to me when i decided to break all ties with her - what i mean is , is that when we broke up , she started to like a new guy - but she also wanted me , wanted to love me at the same time . So since i still loved her , i agreed . But after awhile i found someone new , started to take an interest in this new girl . However she was unaware of this new relationship that i was trying to build . It took me so much courage to break up with her after being together for so long . She couldn't take the fact that i wanted to break up , so she chose me instead of the new guy she liked . After a few weeks , they completely stopped talking and we were back together with even a better relationship , with more trust and love . However , i still feel traumatised by the situation where she broke up with me and i felt so lost and hopeless . I didn't know what to do and on the other hand , she seemed to be okay . This happened in April-May 2016 but now we're back to normal . Right now , she trusts me even more than she did before . The problem is , i still feel very insecure that she might fall for someone else behind my back and leave me once again . We have many arguments , and i sometimes try to test her by threatening to break up with her and i'll pretend to walk out of the house but before i could that she always cries out of the sudden and stops me . I know that may seem childish , but this obsession over her is killing me and i seem to always think about whether she loves me or not . We meet everyday without fail , and spend time at her house till night . She gets insecure whenever there are other girls around , and she doesn't like me talking to other girls because i once did , and she found out and got really upset . Everything is going fine right now , we still hang out everyday , have sexual interactions once in awhile , but she's just not as over attached as she is anymore and it's not fair that i'm over attached to her . I'm obsessed with her , and i don't what she does to make me feel that way . I couldn't sleep properly last night as i suddenly started overthinking . What can i do ... this overthinking is killing me ..

You sound very manipulative - threatening to break up. If she were smart, she would be done.

She does not do anything to make you feel this way. That's on you and your insecurities. I suggest you break up, or get some therapy for your issues.

Sorry to say, but nothing kills and sabotages a relationship more than stunts like these 11;6761301] i sometimes try to test her by threatening to break up with her and i'll pretend to walk out of the house but before i could that she always cries out of the sudden and stops me.