How should I Approach this situation.

mike7788

Girl i'm interested in is going through a seperation.

There is definitely a great deal of interest from both sides.

I don't want to rush her or the situation or go to fast as she still has a lot of to deal with that can take a couple months.(Getting properties and stuff sorted out etc.)

Hanging out is tough, but we try to make due.

How do I go about this without scaring her off possibly, or making things harder on her?

She is interested in your shoulder.

The best way to approach it is to let her have her rebound with someone else and get in touch once she is divorced.

Otherwise you are wasting your time.

Hello, Mike.

The clarity of the above post is spot on. I sincerely hope you take this advice. I imagine that it might not be what you'd hoped to hear, but I believe that not only is it correct in answering your original question precisely, it goes elegantly further in that, should you heed it, it will spare you no small amount of potential pain, as well.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck.

Girl i'm interested in is going through a seperation.

There is definitely a great deal of interest from both sides.

I don't want to rush her or the situation or go to fast as she still has a lot of to deal with that can take a couple months.(Getting properties and stuff sorted out etc.)

Hanging out is tough, but we try to make due.

How do I go about this without scaring her off possibly, or making things harder on her?

It's possible it could be a rebound. But no one is an oracle. It would be wise to go very slow and cautious. People sometimes manage life without rebounding after a failed relationship.

Archived