odd reaction asking a woman out today... ?

musicman777

Hello, ENA, I am back again, and this time seeking some advice/feedback from others for a change. My romantic life has been pretty dead in the water for the past year~ due to my mom being in and out of the hospital and other things, I haven't really been looking for anyone. But sure enough when you aren't looking or thinking about it, people come along (and screw things up)... notice this subject often gets me uptight/upset but people including my mother say I deserve to find someone and things so I try.

There is a store I go to once in a while, I don't want to give too many specifics about the place to reveal myself or anyone else. But one of the women that works there caught my attention last week~. I never seen her working there but she is a little higher up on the chain and I later found out she has been working there quite a while (assistant manager or something I believe). Last week, she got a little friendly/talkative, someone I never met, and I felt very very very subtle signs of flirting/interest.

I told some friends/family about, including some friends I know personally from ENA. And well, the conclusion; what would I have to lose by seeing if she was available? I intentionally went back today to shop there even though I didn't need anything, and let me say that was a 24 hour nerve-wracking feat once I accepted I was going to do this (I'm turning 27 this week and have dated serious and I still get sick to my stomach asking new women out). Sure enough, she was there, and I got to speak to her privately, too (not busy at this part of the store and during this time of day).

I started out with small talk; saying hellos, long day at work, etc. I asked about her job there and stuff cause I honestly never seen here the before and she said she's been working there for years. Then I got into the dating/flirting stuff, and this is where **** hits the fan. I very casually and nicely paid her a compliment on her hair, because I really like her hair and it drew me to her in the first place. She just stood there like smiling, blushing, and looking away. I was expecting a "thank you" or something, so that was the first weird thing.

I then asked her, "who is the lucky guy taking you out for valentines day?". And she replied "her job", because she said she would be working that day. Now, I intentionally asked that because I wanted to find out if she was available, and it wasn't to me too "in-your-face". And this threw me off so I had to try to get more out of her, I said "no guy put his foot down to take you out on valentines day?!" and she said she wasn't seeing anyone. This whole thing just kept getting more and more awkward; I honestly can't even remember some of the words I said after that, but I knew 100% now she was taking it I was interested in dating her her. She was still smiling and her face was turning red and she even said "stop you're going to make me turn red".

She gave a very very fast and subtle "I'll think about it", but then followed up with a "I'm not really looking for anyone right now", and literally walked away very fast like a bat out of hell. All this and I didn't even get her name (although I know what it is and other things about her in an indirect fashion from coworkers, I will not get into the specifics of that, though). So; what happened?! It let me VERY confused. I was thinking, if she was interested, she would have stuck around and kept talking. A couple of my friends (from here) said she actually likes me based off her reaction, she got shy/nervous and didn't know how to react and ran away.

What do you all think about this one? I would like to know, because my friends/family that know of this, they said I should go back one more time (but not right away), apologize if I embarrassed her and show her I'm just an honest guy, properly introduce myself, and see if she really did "think about it", now that the awkwardness and things is out of the way. This will be another uphill battle for me psychologically, I don't like talking to women like this, the initial stages. But part of me would like a solid answer. Because I do feel a little "spark" with her, she's very pretty and I had a good feeling about her (or so I did before this all happened...).

One of my friends too said maybe it was a little too direct/fast and she got flustered. Unfortunately it is a very rare opportunity to talk to her, as in I have to buy a specific product at this store to get to talk to her face to face (hence why I never seen her before), so I had to make due. Also some wise older men I am friends with used to tell me "don't wait" with women, as in don't let them slip away. If you get a chance, just go for it. I didn't just ask her out as soon as I seen her, either; I engaged her in conversation a little and things and tried to act as normal as possible. So what, I took a shot, right?

I agree with them, you should go back and try one more time. But whatever you do, DO NOT APOLOGIZE for what happened last time, just act like it never happened and brush it off and move on and act cool as usual. This time, ask her out on a date properly, dont hint at anything. Ask her directly if she'd like to go out to dinner or some event or whatever where you guys can get to know each other and spend some time. If she still says she'll think about it then i usually back off and leave the ball on their court. If she says straight up shes not interested then you have your answer.

Kudos for taking a shot, many have tried and failed my friend, you're not the only one.

As for your side of things, you played it well and not to in your face as you had every intention of asking her out.

I think where the short side of the stick lies is directly with her.

Really? She couldn't even come up with intelligible conversation rather than cowering behind her blushes and fast paced escape route?

You really couldn't have done anything more in this situation as she was the one bringing it to a complete disaster.

IF everything went exactly how you said it did you're fine.

I'd lay off going back apologizing for you first visit.

If you see her maybe smile and continue on with you business.

Maybe a 2nd or 3rd time seeing her apologize if you came off to strong if the opportunity arises.

Other than that not much else you can do here buddy, at least in my opinion.

First of all, don't worry that you get anxious about approaching women. We all do. You're putting yourself out there and risking rejection.

Yeah, she may not be interested, but I do also think that maybe she's just kind of shy and you caught her off guard. You may have planted a seed with the first interaction, so I'd go back in maybe four or five days and directly ask her out on a date.

Good on you for trying either way. Not to make this a gender thing but I don't think women always appreciate how hard it is for men to approach them.

That's awesome that you built up the courage to go there to talk to her! I think your friends are right, she is probably somewhat interested. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be chatting with you for that long. She will say something along the lines of, I have to get back to work and keep the conversation short and mutual. She went along with your Valentine's day conversation and told you she's single! She could have made up a lie about having a boyfriend so you could back off if she wasn't somewhat interested.

Point is, YES, go back and yes, try to be a little less indirect as based on what I read, she seems shy. Maybe break the ice with a joke and go in lightly! Valentine's day might be a little much for someone you just met. Maybe ask her for coffee, dessert, lunch or even dinner? Just my opinion, if a guy I didn't really know asked me out for Valentine's day, I would think he's going on too strong. That's just me. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

Appreciate the responses so far. It's good to hear I'm not the crazy one that made it "awkward"! I definitely agree it was her, with the way she bolted off and things, it was almost childish! I am leaning towards it being shyness. I want to add in; this woman is gorgeous, the full package. I used to doubt myself with women and would think how could she have been shy towards me, but this past year through life and with my mom going in and out of nursing homes and stuff I have learned to make it short people do find me attractive and often ask why I'm "not married already".

I have decided I am absolutely gonna go back to talk to her, but I'm gonna wait at least a week~ to not be weird/stalker-ish. I do have a job and life too, lol to waste a day with the anxieties/fears of approaching her again. I do find it interesting the very different tidbits of advice, some say apologize, other say don't! One of my friends even said bring her flowers, which I think would be astronomically over the top and too direct. If she wasn't interested (which is possible), she may find that to be very rude/pushy.

The thing I tell others and myself is to just be honest and be yourself with people, and that's what I would like to do if/when I can talk to her next time. I would like to just tell her my name and properly introduce myself and then ask her if she would like to go on a very simple date to get to know me, like for lunch or coffee or something one day. I just want a chance. And I want to add in, I am also doing this just cause I have a good feeling about her... I think the reason I got real anxious this past day; I actually feel I might get a date out of this girl (and many more...). There's just something about her, what can I say? Maybe she feels it too, the way she reacted. Time will tell.

You put it out there. She knows you are interested in her. Did she react the way you wanted? No. But, she likely didn't see it coming and wasn't sure what to say. The only part that has me concerned about her interest is her "I am not looking for anyone right now" statement. That may be true, and for a myriad of reasons, nothing to do with you. But, you never know... Hopefully she is interested.

Have you ever played baseball? Remember that great feeling when you hit the ball really far? Keep this mindset when you see a girl you want to approach. Don't overthink it or be afraid of the ball, just try your best to hit the ball. If it's a strike, don't worry, you can try again on the next ball. Or the next game. Eventually you'll hit one out of the park!

Hello all; I just wanted to update my thread. I went back last night to try one last time, but sadly someone else was working in her place last night. I only hope she wasn't avoiding me, although I did not see her, because she said she would be working valentines days, but maybe she worked an earlier shift. I don't know, but I was extremely bummed out and still am, a combination of mad, upset, and frustrated I couldn't get to talk to her again. Every time things don't even remotely go my way with these things I get beyond frustrated and upset. It's like an uphill battle for me to gather the wits to talk into this place every time and put myself on the line to talk to someone at their job of all things. I know, a lot of drama for someone I don't know at all, who never even told me their damn name.

Normally I don't post specifics here about my incidents/stories here, but strap on your seat belts, because I am going to do so this time. I don't think this woman would read/know who I am but even if she did I wouldn't care at this point, because I have nothing to hide. So this girl works at a local grocery store to me. When I mentioned I have to buy a specific item to talk to her, the specific thing I am talking about is alcohol, lol. Three weeks ago, I bought my first six pack of beer I've probably bought in the past 3~ months. I don't like to drink that much, especially coming from a family of alcoholics. But I was in the mood for some beer that night. This store sells beer. Stores here at least in my state are stricter with liquor sales, checking ID's and things. And this store, only the managers (I think?) handle the liquor sales. Either that, or I think most of the people at this store are underage and maybe not allowed to sell it.

But anyway, that is how I met this woman the firs time. I went to buy beer, and she came out of nowhere from an officed off area of the store to sell it. And supposedly, she's been working here for many years, but I never seen her there before, or maybe I never noticed. I don't go there all the time because their prices are high but I've definitely been there enough to notice someone like her.

People keep asking/suggesting I go in and talk to her, but it's just not that simple. For me to get to talk to her, the only way I know/think of being able to talk to her is to buy alcohol, and that would look ridiculous, silly, and not to mention obvious going in to buy beer everyday at this place. And last night, that didn't even work, because someone else was doing the damn liquor sales this time. The only other thing I can think of, she may or may not work the cash registers super late or something at a quick checkout lane, or catch her walking around. That's all I can think of.

So... does anyone have any other ideas here? Because I am OUT of them, only than to just go to the store as frequently as possible at different times to try to get an opportunity to talk to her. The ONLY other means I know. I DO have her FB as I mentioned, but that would be wildly inappropriate and weird to contact this person through. I found her without her name on there or knowing anything about her... I'm an IT/security major so it's not hard for me to find people on Facebook no other sites. My friends laugh at it, but from her standpoint it might be creepy that I found her on there without knowing her name.

All I want is one more shot to say what I want to say and properly ask her out on a date. And once a gain, I want to reiterate I just had a good feeling about her, more than her looks, something keeps drawing me to her, I can't explain it. Can't a guy have faith in someone anymore based off a hunch/feeling instead of stupid crap like online dating or phone apps? You just get that little bit of magic/chemistry when you see someone face to face versus a stupid picture or whatever. Unfortunately if I don't get to talk to her, and in an appropriate setting at this grocery store I'll probably never have another chance.

Look it's hard to ask a stranger out, so kudos to you for that. But have you tried being asked out by a total stranger? Probably not. Have you felt threatened by someone because despite their friendly appearances, they are physically stronger than you and might be dangerous? Probably not. That's what women think about when a stranger approach them and make it very clear that they are interested in them. That's also why they don't like rejecting strangers too directly, maybe this person will get frustrated or angered by the response, maybe they'll react badly. They don't know what to expect.

I don't think her reaction is odd. I can see her wanting to be polite (nervous smiles, blushing, still responding, saying maybe, but quickly escaped when she could). She's at her job. You're a customer. She doesn't want to offend you.

I would be taken aback if a stranger express interest at a setting that I don't expect someone to express interest (eg at work as opposed to maybe at a bar).

I remember going to a female fashion store once, a guy was there, the only male customer that's not with their partner. He came up to me and told me I'm beautiful. At this point I realised he was there just to pick up women, because, well this place don't sell male fashion. Um, yea I just came to buy clothes, I don't need someone hitting on me. I politely said thanks. Then kept looking at the clothes. He said it again, as if expecting a different response, obviously my response wasn't what he wanted. I said thanks again and walked off.

I've also had complete random strangers on the street tell me I'm beautiful then just leave. It always throws me off. Because I'm just going about my day.

For me, compliments from complete strangers always put me on high alert. Because I often think they want something from me, and most of the time it's true (they are obviously interested). If she is pretty, she might get this a lot, and it might trigger an automatic reaction from her to be on guard.

If someone just strike up a friendly conversation about random things, it'd be different. Also, asking about Valentine's days plans is also a bit full on for a stranger she just met. Seems a bit prying. Also like, were you trying to ask her out for Valentine's Day? Because it seems like that. Which is, again, too much for a stranger.

I personally just don't like cold approach, and I don't think it suits you, since you spend so much time being anxious about it, and then feel frustrated afterwards. It's low return, high risk of failure. People are always more wary of strangers. Unless you look like Ryan Gosling, you're hardly going to succeed cold approaching.

Better chances meeting someone in a social setting, social group, hobby group, through friends, or even online.

Any guy who has approached a girl he is interested in has felt their heart race. Like anything, your confidence level gets better with experience.

This might sound heartless, but how about practicing with other women first (you don't have to be interested in them). Just do it to learn confidence, practice small talk with other cashiers in another store for instance.

My advice is to ask for her number only vs. asking her on a date(too forward). At least with the number you can text her or phone her and set up plans for a date.

Having said that..no that you have a high chance of getting turned down. ("sorry, I have a boyfriend", etc) BUT, it doesn't hurt to try. Nothing gained nothing lost.

Notalady above had a good comment...

"I personally just don't like cold approach, and I don't think it suits you, since you spend so much time being anxious about it, and then feel frustrated afterwards. It's low return, high risk of failure. People are always more wary of strangers. Unless you look like Ryan Gosling, you're hardly going to succeed cold approaching.

Better chances meeting someone in a social setting, social group, hobby group, through friends, or even online."

I don't consider it an odd reaction at all. She's not the least bit interested, and you're refusing to take the hint. Don't go back and embarrass yourself further.

If you like someone be very mindful of their workplace. They have to be there and can't escape unwanted advances, which is what you did. Go in from time to time and try to build a rapport. Then consider asking her out, if you think you are getting the green light.

Good for you having the guts to cold approach. Very few men can do it.

However, the strength of it is the abundance it provides.

The amount of beautiful women everywhere is astounding. Yet, you seem locked on to this woman at her job. It's creepy, because it's unnatural to be that fixated on just one woman.

The chances of you ever having a sexual relationship with her are very low. That's just the reality of the situation. Therefore, you're investment in her should mirror that. You need to be doing this with many different girls.

Take the myriad of positives from this, and move forward.

If someone just strike up a friendly conversation about random things, it'd be different. Also, asking about Valentine's days plans is also a bit full on for a stranger she just met. Seems a bit prying. Also like, were you trying to ask her out for Valentine's Day? Because it seems like that. Which is, again, too much for a stranger.

No I wasn't, I only used that as a ploy to find out if she was dating someone, which she is not.

Better chances meeting someone in a social setting, social group, hobby group, through friends, or even online.

Well that's not an option anymore. I pretty much have no face-to-face friends left, last one I got hardly talks to me anymore now, too. The rest of my friends all got married and won't speak a damn word to me anymore. I tried hobbies and groups and other things, either couldn't find anyone or no one is interested. It's just a vicious cycle and I'm tired of it. I'm done playing that game. I'm absolutely not going back on the internet to date again, either. Online dating, that's a real confidence booster right there!

You know I have a better idea, how about I just just ing kill myself? It seems like the only thing I can do to get away from all this. Because I'm tired of all this ing crap, especially with women. I already had two friends do it the past couple years, maybe it's my turn! I don't really feel I have a place on this Earth anymore once my mother and dog pass away some day, and that almost happened last year with my mom last year. Money, cars, and an empty house, feels like an exciting way to live. No one else gives a flying about me, even some of my own family. God forbid, find someone in person only to have to play all these mind games (again), coming on too strong, too early, don't know the person, they're at their job, are they interested or not. Well forget it then. If I'm ing dead than I can't bother her or anyone else anymore, how about that?

Hi, please don't do that. Things don't always have to be this way. I know that there are a lot of lonely people in the world. I know what it means to be alone. I'm older than you, so for what it's worth, I've learned that wherever you are now mentally is probably not where you'll be in another year, or five. Is being in a relationship really the be all end all to your happiness? What do YOU want to do with your life? Do you know? I was completely alone in my early thirties, I went to work then sat by myself in my little flat. It was horrible and the more time I spent alone the less I felt confident around people, and the less confident I felt around people, the more I hid. I'm kind of a homebody anyway, but it still really got to me, having no one. I have no idea how to make 'new' friends, and most of my friends have also moved on in a way to have families, and don't invite their 'single friend' to play dates. Of course it's always a good idea to get out and do things you enjoy and are interested in instead of hiding inside in the dark, but it should be done first and foremost for yourself, not with the primary goal of meeting someone. That's a lot of pressure and will take away from the enjoyment of anything you do. Maybe just figure out what it is you want to accomplish in life, aside from a relationship? You are still more than young enough to experience so many more things, meet so many good people, do so many things, for yourself and others.

I have an 'off' suggestion....and if any other people who regularly come to this website to get or give advice are at all offended, then I'm really sorry, I'm not aiming this at anyone except the OP....BUT maybe, sometimes, it isn't such as good idea after all to ask online strangers for 'are they interested?' type of advice....is it helpful to get an objective opinion sometimes? Of course. I started a thread a while ago and it helped me see things from a new perspective. But that is my boyfriend, and this is a girl you don't know, but are interested in. When you've only just met someone, it leaves so much room open for interpretation, from yourself and others here. It's a big guessing game, and it's this 'game you seem to resent, and understandably so. You can get page after page of responses but at the end of the day we don't know for sure what this girl is thinking. We just don't know. You were there- what do YOU think?? Yours may be the most accurate opinion. I agree that you shouldn't keep going back to buy cases of beer though! I could be wrong but I think you mentioned that even though she never told you her name, that you knew her name? Leave a note for her with another employee saying something simple, 'My name is ____, I'm the guy you talked to the other day. If you want to go out for dinner sometime, I would like that. If not then no worries, but my # is ____ just in case. Take care'. As a woman this wouldn't bother me. BUT it should probably be your last try if you don't hear from her. Here I am suggesting you ignore internet dating advice, and then giving some But seeing as you seem like a good guy, just listen to yourself

Well I feel like I've started to ramble a bit and I'm not sure if any of this was helpful. But please don't give up on your life.

I don't consider it an odd reaction at all. She's not the least bit interested, and you're refusing to take the hint. Don't go back and embarrass yourself further.

If you like someone be very mindful of their workplace. They have to be there and can't escape unwanted advances, which is what you did. Go in from time to time and try to build a rapport. Then consider asking her out, if you think you are getting the green light.

This is actually very good advice as well.....

Hi, please don't do that. Things don't always have to be this way. I know that there are a lot of lonely people in the world. I know what it means to be alone. I'm older than you, so for what it's worth, I've learned that wherever you are now mentally is probably not where you'll be in another year, or five. Is being in a relationship really the be all end all to your happiness? What do YOU want to do with your life? Do you know? I was completely alone in my early thirties, I went to work then sat by myself in my little flat. It was horrible and the more time I spent alone the less I felt confident around people, and the less confident I felt around people, the more I hid. I'm kind of a homebody anyway, but it still really got to me, having no one. I have no idea how to make 'new' friends, and most of my friends have also moved on in a way to have families, and don't invite their 'single friend' to play dates. Of course it's always a good idea to get out and do things you enjoy and are interested in instead of hiding inside in the dark, but it should be done first and foremost for yourself, not with the primary goal of meeting someone. That's a lot of pressure and will take away from the enjoyment of anything you do. Maybe just figure out what it is you want to accomplish in life, aside from a relationship? You are still more than young enough to experience so many more things, meet so many good people, do so many things, for yourself and others.

I have an 'off' suggestion....and if any other people who regularly come to this website to get or give advice are at all offended, then I'm really sorry, I'm not aiming this at anyone except the OP....BUT maybe, sometimes, it isn't such as good idea after all to ask online strangers for 'are they interested?' type of advice....is it helpful to get an objective opinion sometimes? Of course. I started a thread a while ago and it helped me see things from a new perspective. But that is my boyfriend, and this is a girl you don't know, but are interested in. When you've only just met someone, it leaves so much room open for interpretation, from yourself and others here. It's a big guessing game, and it's this 'game you seem to resent, and understandably so. You can get page after page of responses but at the end of the day we don't know for sure what this girl is thinking. We just don't know. You were there- what do YOU think?? Yours may be the most accurate opinion. I agree that you shouldn't keep going back to buy cases of beer though! I could be wrong but I think you mentioned that even though she never told you her name, that you knew her name? Leave a note for her with another employee saying something simple, 'My name is ____, I'm the guy you talked to the other day. If you want to go out for dinner sometime, I would like that. If not then no worries, but my # is ____ just in case. Take care'. As a woman this wouldn't bother me. BUT it should probably be your last try if you don't hear from her. Here I am suggesting you ignore internet dating advice, and then giving some But seeing as you seem like a good guy, just listen to yourself

Well I feel like I've started to ramble a bit and I'm not sure if any of this was helpful. But please don't give up on your life.

Thanks, this was nice to read. It's not so much everyone's advice here but in general, I become EXTREMELY AGITATED over dating failures even if nothing happens, and I don't know why. I probably shouldn't have reacted the way I did just because I didn't get to talk to this woman yesterday, but every time stuff like this happens it feels like the universe is pushing back at me. Even the simple act of her not being there skyrockets my feelings. And I'm not even that spiritual/religious of a guy or anything, but it feels that way. It feels like there is/are god(s) that see me going to this store and say "haha, not today loser!"

You ask what else I do and things, what I want to do with my life, I ask myself that every day. Sometimes I think I should see a therapist or something. Let me say this; I'm NOT some downer who mopes around the house all day with zero plans in life. Good job working from home, good career aspects, college, I even co-own a not-for-profit that is helping alleviate the water crisis in California. Bought all my own stuff, put myself through college. Buying my parents house, already remodeled most of it, rewired parts myself, put a new roof on the garage, never depended on anyone for anything. I was even in martial arts for 16~ years till last year I had politics to the school I belonged to all my life (long story but nothing of my fault). A state and national champion and one time and then got into teaching. I'm a man of all trades and a lot things work out for me. I try to stay busy, even working on cars I do. I even tried sports and meetup groups, but I hated it, because I didn't meet anyone, friends included. People go to things and then just fade out.

Ultimately I get frustrated, VERY frustrated over this dating crap; needless to say, I've had a LOT of bad luck with women, so much that it is taking a negative toll on my psychiatric health (obviously). Maybe not to others, but it starts to make me feel unimportant, unwanted, and worthless. And for all the things I know how to do in life, it feels like that's never good enough at least to land a woman. Either they're taken or the play games. It's terrible. And no, it's not like I ever felt like I needed someone to feel validated or anything, or feel entitled to have someone. But eventually, you would like it to happen, and it just doesn't even if you try or don't.

OK, this. I want to reiterate what was in my original post and how this all started; this woman originally talked to me first, and from the experience it felt like JUST a little more than being a friendly employee... I'm not that big a clutz to women, I can see/sense just a little bit of interest/attraction from them. In fact, the first time she talked to me it was just enough where I actually said in my head "wow, you're still talking to me?", in fact she caught me off-guard because I thought she was done talking and then she kept talking even more. Talking and smiling in very close proximity in a private part of the store...

Afterwards I'm like, "that was weird", and I almost felt like a jerk because I felt like she was showing signs of interest and if anything during the first encounter, I acted completely uninterested. I was tired, worked out earlier that day, cleaned the house, the last thing on my mind was flirting, I just wanted to buy a damn case of beer and then get the hell out of there. This is why I went back though, because I thought she showed just a LITTLE sign of interest, enough for me to poke around with questions. And the second time, she did say "I'll think about it" and she did turn red...

I want to say, the second time was odd, because she was like a polar-opposite person of the first encounter; not anywhere near as talkative or anything and it actually caught me off-guard. She seem moody in general, not towards me; one of my friends from here on ENA suggested maybe it was "that time of the month" or something. I don't know, but I tried to talk to her like she was doing to me the first time. All I asked was about her day, her job, I mentioned I didn't remember seeing her there before. It was really strange, like she had a dark-side evil twin clone, but she was lightening up a little when I was talking to her.

There was no "in your face" questions, I playfully tried to hint/ask about her about her having a boyfriend by asking her about valentines day. I had no intentions of "cornering" her, I was visibly nervous some so I would hope it wasn't like I'm some masterful player trying to pick her up or something. I don't go around to stores or anything intentionally trying to pick up women at their workplaces.

This is someone I just naturally ran into when I wasn't looking; she started the heavy talking never haven seen or spoken to me before at this store. Was she just being a friendly worker? Highly plausible and likely. BUT... could she have been interested and maybe likes talking to guys or gets comfortable around certain ones? Also possible, she's only human, and I'm not a terrible looking guy... I have been right about this one time before mind you, with someone that worked at a different store. This person did find me attractive and agreed to date me. But unfortunately we never dated because this girl was a nutjob and had issues with her life, but it almost happened.

Archived