My ex cheated on me!

I thought I had found my soulmate, turns out I was so wrong. We were due to be married and my ex slept with her ex a few days before we should have got married. I am devastated because I had no idea and didn't even realise there were any problems between us. Shocked is an understatement I can't believe I have been so mislead. She constantly told be she loved me so much and I was her one for life. It's so hard to believe and although I want to know how she could do this to me I don't know if I should contact her or move on and put it all behind me. Any advice?

Although the relationship lasted less than 6 months, it was very intense and I thought she was the one and she told me the same. She can't of been over her ex though even though I thought she was and now I think she had gone back to her ex. The break up ended very suddenly.

Sorry is sounds like a whirlwind rebound if you were getting married after 6 mos. Does sounds like she wasn't over/went back to the ex.

Although the relationship lasted less than 6 months, it was very intense and I thought she was the one and she told me the same. She can't of been over her ex though even though I thought she was and now I think she had gone back to her ex. The break up ended very suddenly.

Sounds like she wasn't over her ex. Nothing to do with you. However, next time you may want to wait longer before you propose, as it was too soon to know who you were dealing with. It turned out that her sweet words to you meant nothing. Sadly, this happens so make sure you remember that too much too soon can be a red flag. My advice is to put it all behind you and move on. At six months, this relationship was too short to merit further waste of time.

Sorry to hear that! Sadly, it sounds like she proposed for all the wrong reasons. She was trying to move on from her ex in a very wrong way and you got caught in the middle. Regardless who proposed though, it 's never a good idea to get married to someone you don't really know. I am very sorry this happened to you. Be thankful that it happened before the wedding. You did dodge a bullet. Things WILL get better.

No reason to "contact" her. What would be the point? To yell at her for deceiving you? To ask her how she could DO such a thing? To tell her you know she's a cheater and a liar?

She and her ex will just put the phone down and say "what a psycho". OR, she will cry and say she feels SOOOO bad for hurting you, please don't hate her!!! It'll be all about her and her ex and THEIR feelings, not yours. She proved she doesn't care one bit about your feelings.

Nope, just be glad you didn't marry her.

Side note, my cousin married a woman who had, unbeknownst to him, been having a side relationship with another guy. She saw no need to call off the wedding OR to end her side relationship. They had a big, elaborate and expensive wedding. A year later, they were divorced when he found out the truth. Big waste of $$, not to mention the torment my poor cousin went through. Be glad she dumped you so you didn't have to go through what my cousin went through!

Archived