Why is he being mean to me?

Minnimouse

Hey, I have posted quite a few things about this guy over the last month and here is another......

I was dating this guy for about 2 months we got on great at the start and I thought he was a decent guy but as always I'm wary though. We called it a day last week due to having had a stupid argument about me being a little late to meet him. Anyway, I messaged him this week asking how he was and I said I might have made a rash discussion in breaking up he then said said he would meet up for sex and cuddles though, I said no chance!! He then proceeded to say my personality is very negative and I see the world in a negative way (I don't) I have had horrible things happen to me in the past like all people and he knows that and he told me previously that I'm very positive about everything. I don't get why he is telling me this? I told him I thought he was a little immature as he smokes weed nearly every day and occasionally takes MDMA which I didn't like (he is 30). He became so defensive when I said he is a little immature, but why get defensive when he just told me things how he perceives me??? He called me crazy and I took it light heartedly but I feel horrible that he called me that. I don't understand why after being nice to me he is being a jerk?

This is why no contact and delete and block is best after breaking up. You got a snarky response from him after you dumped him but then texted him.

Having this post-breakup insult match is pointless. Let sleeping dogs lie.

I messaged him this week asking how he was and I said I might have made a rash discussion in breaking up he then said said he would meet up for sex. I told him I thought he was a little immature as he smokes weed nearly every day and occasionally takes MDMA He called me crazy.

Kinda funny he's the punctual one despite toking up nearly every day. You criticize his habits and dump him and expect butterflies and rainbows from his end? Everything should have ended when you ended it.

Sounds like he's not interested in games and reacted a bit spitefully. I'd consider the goose cooked.

Yeah that was your mistake. If I needed space in a relationship and the person gets mad and then dumps me I would be spiteful and mean too. Not making excuses for him but just trying to look at it from his perspective. You jumped the gun to quickly, if you wanted it over, you should have left it as over. Best block and move on.

Archived