The universe is against me moving on

Hello,

I'm recovering from a not so good break up. My ex has already moved on he is married .The problem is with me. I have tried my best with all the moving on tips,self love,treating myself etc etc. It has helped me a lot I look good,smell good and even started to gain weight in the right areas. However at times I feel like the universe is against me moving on. For example I can be having a nice day then out of nowhere I see my ex or something that makes me strongly remember him. Like three weeks ago I pass this road that I always use and I see him entering his new home(why on the road that I always use whyy???) So its back to square one. I haven't met another person yet and I really want to move on and let go of baggage before I do.

Anyway,has anyone ever experienced this or am I just being paranoid?I really really want to move on.Sometimes I wish there was a drug that I could take that would wipe all memories of him.

Definitely watch that video op , the Secret / Law of Attraction is fascinating .

I could write a book and then some on signs from the universe , I am a spiritualist so I am a believer in many things , I see things , I have had terrible premonitions ..so scary that I always tell a friend of mine when I have them because if they come to pass it freaks me out a little ...

We ( believers ) are in the minority on here , but that is quite a good thing , because people in the throws of heartache not only need a hug here and there , but need cold hard facts , so it is ok me bouncing around puffing unicorns out my ass , but sometimes that can hold a person back and give them faith in a reconciliation as opposed to faith in moving on with life ....so these days I am very careful what I say on here .

For all I see and experience in that realm of things , I still get confused with the signs myself . I have actually had exactly what you have described , but more full on ..the stories are too long to type ...but just know that I believe you and I would be asking myself the same ..is the universe stepping in .

As none of us truly know what will happen in the future , just think about this ..free will is free will .... there isn't a belief out there that would accept forcing someone to be with someone if they didn't want to ...only black magik and I can assure there are consequences ..big consequences ... If your ex wants to come back darling , he will ...regardless ... you could move a million miles away and he would still find you .... Your fears of another relationship might have come to the forefront of your mind and you noticed things more , the universe could be telling you to make sure your ex is in that done and dusted box in your head before you move on ...do you see what I am saying .... it may not be that the universe is telling you not to move on ..it's interpretation could be many things ok .

You have to keep going forward darling ...

I enjoy pippys posts but am on the opposite side here. Though I've had some weird things happen. I'd throw them under coincidence and random chance. You are super sensative to these things in your state and your mind is looking for something. It's like a person who suffers from ocd. They do a ritual usually cause they think it will effect the future in some way. Unfortunately for them sometimes this comes true and it reinforces there actions. This can be crippling just like heartache. But it doesn't really exist. Good luck

Do you still attend the same church or live in the same town? How long have you been broken up and what was the breakup about?

You should start dating. Set up a nice profile and pics on some dating apps and start messaging and meeting men for a brief no-pressure coffee. See who else may be out there for you.

You are not "healing" nor "getting rid of baggage" by isolating yourself or ruminating about him.

Convincing yourself the sun, moon, planets, whatever, are against you and you have no control over this is a cop-out. Take responsibility for your life and your actions and choices.

For example I can be having a nice day then out of nowhere I see my ex or I pass this road that I always use and I see him entering his new home. I haven't met another person yet and I really want to move on and let go of baggage before I do.
I enjoy pippys posts but am on the opposite side here. Though I've had some weird things happen. I'd throw them under coincidence and random chance. You are super sensative to these things in your state and your mind is looking for something. It's like a person who suffers from ocd. They do a ritual usually cause they think it will effect the future in some way. Unfortunately for them sometimes this comes true and it reinforces there actions. This can be crippling just like heartache. But it doesn't really exist. Good luck

That's alright darling , we have to have balance on here ..yin yang .... and that's why we work .

Archived