Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Stuff about stuff and things ...

pippy longstocking

Oh my god what a p1g ... what an absolute p1g ...I mean how can anyone be that self absorbed , I am sorry you went through this at one of the worst times of your life ..

I can also imagine all our mums up there ,I am smiling with a tear in my eye

This dream you talk of ... well for me ( and you know I am very easy about this stuff , I neither try to convert anyone or disrespect their beliefs ) that tells me she came to visit to let you know exactly that ...that she was ok ... and you did indeed see her ... beautiful . Spirit comes in dream , either just dropping off the sleep or just waking up .. that state our minds are in means we wont freak out but are lucid enough to see and recall what just went on . Especially for people like us who really wouldn't encourage a room full of passed over people just popping in ...arghhhhhhhh I must add that I do get people passing through though ... I smell them , I usually go very goose bumpy and will see clear movement going on ...that I can cope with , I usually just say ..hello .... no freaky sh1t and we are good . hahaha anyway ..mums , dreams .

Before Christmas I hit a downer ..you know , mental health , can;t be helped , it is what it is ..I was staring at satans bell end day after day with seemingly no end to it ...I had fallen asleep on the sofa and the next thing I remember was my mum was sat on the opposite sofa , I had got up and was in the kitchen ..it is open plan so I sort of did a double take cos it was a surprise to see her ,,obviously hahah and she laughed , her beautiful face lit up , she was laughing at my surprise , and that smile of hers was just so lovely ... then I found myself back on the sofa *awake* .... it doesn't matter to me if that was a dream to others , I know myself the difference and I know that she came through like that because I had hit rock bottom ... it was a very beautiful experience . I do talk to her .. a lot .. and my dad . It is nice to know they are together .

Rainy you write away all you want on here , it is nice that you do xx

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must add that I do get people passing through though ... I smell them , I usually go very goose bumpy and will see clear movement going on
does such a room feel crowded to you? i have felt like there was a crowd moving about in rooms where people did card readings and things like that. i mean it felt crowded after they had already stopped the reading and left. i didn't much like it.

yes, i think of it as a sign that they're not completely absent too.

i never dare ask for such experiences. if something pleasant like that happens-- and i'm a nutter and have seen stuff and believe every bit of what people tell me they see and hear- i appreciate it for whether it was my subconscious or something other. but to ask to experience it frequently...i don't know. i don't dare. i think the "line" is there for a reason and if someone is lead to peak across that's nice, but one needs to respect it i think. also, i believe i am of little faith. and if i made a habit out of asking for "sings" or proof and actually frequently got it, i would become overly-dependent on them. i knew a man who used to be a reputable dowser. he said he gave it up because he relied too much on it. like he would be reading an article and dowsing to check whether cited info is true or not. he said at some point he thought he will soon be unable to take a dump without dowsing about it first so he went cold turkey.

i think i'm like that. i'd not know where to stop. like you said. stuff is good, and things too, but then the line needs to be drawn there

that is wonderful, that she appeared when you felt so low. precious...

HAHAHAHAHA that bloke taking a dump ... lollin ... I got like that with my pendulum though ..so dangerous to do it to yourself and relating to exes ...like giving yourself a reading ..ohh I would warn people off doing anything like that in throws of heartache . I used to do bursts of yes and no questions for other people on a spiritual site a while back ..like the numbers ..but I lost my pendulum and haven't replaced it yet .

I WANT to take it further m that;s my problem ..that line and crossing it ..I would love right now rainy to get a message come right into my head now off your mum and dad and be able to tell you stuff and bring great comfort .. not for praise or glory , but for the happiness and peace of mind for others . I do get the odd flashes of stuff , but I just daren't open that door fully . It is fear ..so for a start that is the wrong mindset .

Yes I have often experienced the full room thing and the energy can be so sick you can hardly breathe .

Here's a *spooky* little story ...I kept seeing the numbers 5-2 and 13 before my mam died . Be it on the tv , on car number plates , books , you name it and one of those numbers would be on it ...my mam died on the 5th of feb as we know ..and her funeral was the 13th .

pippy I love you.

Feeling really crappy and low today, I don't know why. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

It's been a long time since I've really cried but today I have. Is it fate that I stumbled across your thread?

Life isn't so bad is it? I have nothing really to be so concerned about. I'm going to put that kettle on.

It is a cold and beautiful morning here in the UK. My daughter took a lovely picture of the beautiful colours in the sky before she left for school this morning ....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11275[/ATTACH]

Shame it hasn't shown the actual image.

Love you too bluey xx

I am sorry you are feeling crappy , it does seem to be a battle for us brits in January/February , but even if it is not that , just waking up and feeling that way out is so horrible .

I know it sounds daft sometimes prancing around thanking everything hahaha but it just kinda makes you think of another perspective ...I try to be grateful all the time but sometimes I am a bit full throttle ...I sit here saying , I m thankful I can just put my clothes in the washer and then can go and have the luxury of a hot bath and feel fresh and clean ..etc etc ...hahaha it drives the other 46 of me bonkers

aww what a shame I couldn't see the pic ..it really was a beautiful morning though . hugs darling , you will come out the side and just say , bugger it , it was just a bad day x

it's been cold and rainy here too, but still significantly warmer than lately. they say winter will be back by the end of the week though.

Blue, she is a magnet, isn't she? everyone wants to hang out with pipps and pet her unicorns, even when feeling listless.

I WANT to take it further m that;s my problem ..that line and crossing it ..I would love right now rainy to get a message come right into my head now off your mum and dad and be able to tell you stuff and bring great comfort .. not for praise or glory , but for the happiness and peace of mind for others . I do get the odd flashes of stuff , but I just daren't open that door fully . It is fear ..so for a start that is the wrong mindset .
pippy i have been thinking about this- the fear. if you desperately want to see what will bring people comfort, and fear seeing it, you're under pressure so you can't get information in that state. i've read neuroresearch that said these insights occur most often when the brain is on autopilot, when you're zoned out and very relaxed even if you re performing mundane tasks (like when cleaning- and hearing the alarm will go off. or sleeping- and seeing your mum in the kitchen). could you trick yourself somehow? so you don't directly assail your brain with "give me a message from xyz"? maybe like play a guessing game, that doesn't sound like you're pressuring your mind, just playing?

i remember when my friend introduced me to her sister for the first time. we were having coffee and the sis starts to say something about her mother in law, and before i could shut my mouth i shoot out "she knows about 2 children". i was really horrified with myself, why am i talking about a woman i don't know to a woman i just met, what's wrong with me and what kind of a stupid sentence is that anyway etc and the sisters just say in cold blood "that's right". i was puzzled and they explained the sis has two children with current husband. MiL knows them. then she also has a grown up daughter with her highschool fling- MiL doesn't know about that one. i have no clue how what i said was relevant to her because i stopped commenting, i was perplexed. but i just blurted that sentence out unprompted-- i'm sure if i wanted and tried to know something, i would hit a wall.

maybe if you tricked yourself somehow- like visualize you're not crossing planes, but maybe a curtain separates the planes and you picture it becoming transparent until you can see and hear everything clearly but you're still safely in your spot? something like that, imagine yourself secure somehow?

perhaps you are also getting all the right info but just doubt it's correct.

Blue, she is a magnet, isn't she? everyone wants to hang out with pipps and pet her unicorns, even when feeling listless.

She certainly is and they certainly do.

pippy, rainy. I had a strange experience once upon a time. It's not quite the same thing but it still freaked me out. I had just given birth to my second daughter and I went upstairs to the bedroom to feed her. I was sitting upright on the bed (not propped up as far as I can remember) and I just totally zoned out and went to several different places. The only way I can describe it is like being asleep and dreaming whilst still being awake at the same time. A part of me must have been fully aware of what I was doing even though I don't remember "being there" but another part of my mind was flipping all over the place ... like dreams I guess. My eyes were open though. I didn't wake up.... I just "came back". I know it sounds like I just fell asleep .... but it wasn't that. I can't really explain it.

The only way I can describe it is like being asleep and dreaming whilst still being awake at the same time.
yes!! i had that a lot, i'm sure pipps is familiar with it. my guess is you were very blissed out from having the little angel and tired too so your working brain zoned out and allowed for that? how wonderful, were they nice places?

i didn't know that freaked people out. for a while i thought i just have very vivid daydreams, but then i found myself in houses i didn't know telling people stuff like "you have a crate of a kind underneath your living room floor that scares you?" and they confirmed lol. it's so weird. i just accept that the mind is a strange thing and we know so little about it, so of course there will be things we can't really explain.

Haha, you're right Rainy. The mind is definitely a strange thing .... more complex than any computer. It's no wonder they don't alway work properly.

I can't actually remember where I went, I just knew I had gone. I think that was the freaky party. It was like so many things flipped through my brain at once that I couldn't compute them properly.

• 9 months later...

Well this was a shock to stumble across ...I must of left before I even saw this page of you two responding , I am so sorry .... I was looking in my threads for something and saw this and thought arghhh yes ...so again , bluey and rainy I am sorry I never came back on xxxx

Rainy I love the * tricking * myself idea , it is fabulous . That is absolutely mad , the coffee story hahaha I wonder what else would have come out if you hadn't of stopped yourself .

Bluey I get that all the time as well ..my daughter does too ..it amazing isn't it , I try and induce that , especially in the bath hahaha but I end up on these amazing journeys and like awakenings , answers I have been looking for ...or just madness like you described , sort of all over ..

oh I do love this stuff .

When negative thoughts take over positive ones .

It is all well and good knowing that we are what we put out , it is great to know that the laws of the universe are a real thingy ma jig and it is encouraging to acknowledge that we can re wire our brains to be in a better place , to eventually not have to put so much effort into the right thoughts ...but what about the all consuming , negative , hateful , venom filled cluster of hellish thoughts that many of us let wander through our minds . If it is to be , that our thoughts bring about the response we get back , then what does one do if your thoughts are on the dark side .

Mentally ill or not , not many can claim to spend every day with the essence of purity running through their minds .

so if you are doing well .. big smile , determined to banish the bad from your head and just look around and accept the gift of life , the beauty and nature and recognise the kindness of others and then bang , you want to slit someones throat ...has that ruined all the positivity you felt , has it cancelled out the good , are you just an evil monster ...well the answer to that is what you do next .....( obviously if you do slit someones throat , that's a whole new topic ) ..First just accept you had the thought ....as opposed to spending the next 7 hours cursing yourself for letting the negative in . * I had that thought ..the end * and then more to reassure yourself that you are putting the right message out there ..verbally cancel it out , which should hopefully mentally allow you to let it go ..so ....* I do not give any power to that bad thought *...then mentally walk away from it ..you had it , you said sorry , you gave it no power and now you're good ...leave it alone ........It would be easier to not even give it that much thought by doing a mantra ..but this way we feel we have expressed that we didn't mean it and we get a feeling of peace again . We are aiming to just let things go ....not punish ourselves over and over and over again for not achieving perfection .

Books are good! I still remember books I believe so much in having an attitude of gratitude. I start each day with a run, and after, I say out loud that I'm grateful for the day, for the run, and then I list all the things I'm grateful for. So many things.... It's always good to go back to basics and remind ourselves about what's important! You're awesome Pippy!

Books are good! I still remember books I believe so much in having an attitude of gratitude. I start each day with a run, and after, I say out loud that I'm grateful for the day, for the run, and then I list all the things I'm grateful for. So many things.... It's always good to go back to basics and remind ourselves about what's important! You're awesome Pippy!

As you are my darling xxxx

Thankyou for confirming to me that it is indeed a good thing to strip it all back down and start again . That's fab that you start each day with a run and a grateful list ...what a positive and healthy way to start each day . I know journey is also a massive fan of expressing gratitude for everything . It is good to be among people who see the beauty in this world x

Archived