Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

Roll Call

RookieoftheYea

I've been on and off this site for a few months and I want to thank you all for sharing your vulnerability and positive thoughts.

I've noticed we are from all around the world, with the same feelings and experiences.

Where is everyone from? I'm from New York, in the United States. What about you all?

Central, Virginia. Boring and humid weather.

Only cool thing about Virginia is growing up there. lol I had so many cool fields trips. It's where it all started. Terrible other wise lol. Even Richmond isn't cool like that and I believe ranked as one of the top worse places to raise a family lol.

Only cool thing about Virginia is growing up there. lol I had so many cool fields trips. It's where it all started. Terrible other wise lol. Even Richmond isn't cool like that and I believe ranked as one of the top worse places to raise a family lol.

Haha, yeah the field trips were great, like Colonial Willaimsburg; but not being a "native" or falling for the "Virginia is for Lovers," put me down as an apostate in this state. And yet everyone asks me why I am looking for jobs out of state....

Haha, yeah the field trips were great, like Colonial Willaimsburg; but not being a "native" or falling for the "Virginia is for Lovers," put me down as an apostate in this state. And yet everyone asks me why I am looking for jobs out of state....

Everyone who grows up there seems to stay there XD. I have so many friend that have intention of leaving. You're just not a lover lol. You have the right mindset though. I stayed on the coastline. I do miss the water though.

Archived