Ex bothering me. Should I change the places I frequent?

My recent ex has been messaging me, acting like an immature jerk, which is why I left him in the first place, but he's over doing it now. He's been randomly making fun of me because I changed my profile picture, or just anything he can find to make fun of, with the intention to make me feel bad I suppose. Would it be too much if I change some of the places where I frequent? We live very close to each other, and we go to the same local gym and stores, but I'm thinking about going elsewhere instead because I do not want to bump into him. His true colors are coming out even more now after the breakup, and I feel like he could cause a scene or try to humiliate me somehow in public. It's unfortunate that I have to feel the need to change the places that I frequent. Maybe next time I should not date as locally.

Sorry to hear this. Your best friends after a breakup are the delete and block buttons. If he's harassing you, get a restraining order. Then he'll have to stay a certain distance from you. Look into it.

My recent ex has been messaging me, acting like an immature jerk. He's been randomly making fun of me because I changed my profile picture, or just anything he can find to make fun of, with the intention to make me feel bad I suppose.

Archived