Reuniting after five years...

winona93

Five years ago when i saw him i recently broke up with an ex besides that i didn’t take his feelings seriously. he told me he loved me and wanted a life with me..but i knew he was going to be deployed again and i fell back into the comfortable relationship i had with my ex after that we didn’t talk for sometimethen a year later we started texting again and he sounded very angry with me for breaking his heart it wasn’t until then i realized he was serious about his feelings for me i wish i would of believed him because i had deep feelings for him but no one made a move so i let it go. Despite our lack of communication and my acceptance of what happened..i have not been able to stop thinking about him since the last time i saw him years ago.. he even shows up in my dreams which refreshes feelings i had for him. anyway yesterday i expressed myself to him and he said he was driving to my town to see old friends… is it just a coincidence or is he coming to see me? could he still love me?

• 1 month later...

You never know until you take that first step. However, be prepared to find out that he's not the same man that he was five years ago. You should be trying to see signs of how he's grown, matured and learned new things that changes how he thinks and feels about things, people and ideas.

I hope it goes well.

Archived