emotional rollercoaster LONG FOURM ... PLEASE READ :(

lovedyaxoxo

hey its joy... my second fourm tonight

im reaching out again because im still feeling down over my ex gf its been many months we both have new numbers guess its time to give up huh .

*check my other blogs ill explained there* besides that im just a little confused on where my life is heading im 20 i have no job at the moment no family no gf and no friends YES IM SERIOUS *NOT PUTTING ON FOR A FOURM* my days are boring now after a bad breakup ,cutting ties with people who never meant well learning my family never cared about me from the start learning everybody hates me ether for whatever stupid reasons or w.e being in and out of group homes when i was younger & more im very overwhelmed at the moment i have a fb account which currenlty i only have 12 friends on and im currelnty debeating wheather i should keep my account or not *shurgs shoulders* everybody who i reach out too on there is very dissmisive and rude i dont go out anywhere hardly and i feel i did the right thing by cutting off lots of ppl who are negtive or the nasty/nice but now im lonley i wish i could be on the dating seen but who would want someone whos sad and not artactbe or a messed up past smh ... i hope and pray things get better cuz rn im cofused and so lonley idk if i should start a dating account or wait till i heal from the breakup ..feedback anyone?! would be so thankful if so .. just starting to use this so i apologize ahead of time if im late writing u back .. oh and so tired of ppl bad mouthing me saying ill never be nothing and nobody will ever love me nor get married .. plz give feedback on this post and last one when u get a min

thanks again

xoxo

joy

hello sorry i was not trying to rush anyone to respond i was just writing what was on my mind hopefully people will answer when they have time i knew the fourm would be some what long so i decided too write it now .. apologies but thanks for the heads up didnt mean for it too seem another way and i didnt know it was based out in the uk

hi! & yes i am people will hopefully answer when they have time i am being patient i wrote the post and when they have time they will hopefully answer . i AM not rushing anyone thats what i told the other person who wrote before u ... everyone is accusing me of rushing people sorry if its that how it seemed if i write too posts im not rushing im just sharing my thoughts with others im going thru something right now thats all

hope all is well

Joy, sorry for your pain. I think you should take some time to heal from the breakup before dating again. If you want more replies to your posts you should use punctuation because it is difficult to read a run-on paragraph.

Is there anyone in the community you can talk to? Such as a minister or counselor? There is also a journal section in the forum where you can write out your thoughts.

Where is your family? Did you age out of foster care? Who do you live with if you are unemployed? How do you support yourself?

You can resolve 2 problems at once by getting a job and making friends there. Focus on fixing your real-life problems and the other issues will fall into place better. Forget fb it's a zoo and not a good place to make random "friends". Stay away from drugs, alcohol and just doing nothing all day but hanging out on the internet.

Go to social services for assistance with employment and education/job training. You'll meet a better class of people who are doing something with their lives when you do the same in the form of training/education and employment.

When you get yourself and your life together better people will be in it. Start today looking for jobs and career training and getting the help you need. Stop blaming family and friends for everything. As an adult your life and your future are in your hands.

im 20 i have no job at the moment no family no gf and no friends. my days are boring now after a bad breakup ,cutting ties with people who never meant well learning my family never cared about me from the start learning everybody hates me
Where is your family? Did you age out of foster care? Who do you live with if you are unemployed? How do you support yourself?

You can resolve 2 problems at once by getting a job and making friends there. Focus on fixing your real-life problems and the other issues will fall into place better. Forget fb it's a zoo and not a good place to make random "friends". Stay away from drugs, alcohol and just doing nothing all day but hanging out on the internet.

Go to social services for assistance with employment and education/job training. You'll meet a better class of people who are doing something with their lives when you do the same in the form of training/education and employment.

When you get yourself and your life together better people will be in it. Start today looking for jobs and career training and getting the help you need. Stop blaming family and friends for everything. As an adult your life and your future are in your hands.

thank u for your feedback and yes i aged out im in a program for adults thats helping me until i can get back on my feet.. my family is moslty in other states now they moved.. the family i was close with passed away .and yea thats true about fb . its getting boring too me as well . and thats true gonna continue too look for a job and it will slove those problems. thank u for much for taking time outta your day to give feedback thats uplifting .. i hope all is well

Archived