My girlfriend that I've been with for the past 4 months told me tonight that it was kind of heated between her and her roommate so she didn't want to go back to her house for the night. It just so happened that her friends (a married couple who she met at work about a year ago waitressing) came into town to visit since they live quite some distance. She met up with them and then she tells me she's going to get a hotel room with them for the night. Is it me or is that strange?

I am not too sure. She classifies these people as really good friends, they invited her to a concert when they came into town but she wasn't able to go so she met up with them tonight after work and in light of her whole roommate situation, she thought it was fine to go back to the hotel with them. I told her that it was strange, but she doesn't see how so I just left it alone.

She classifies these people as really good friends, they invited her to a concert when they came into town but she wasn't able to go so she met up with them tonight after work and in light of her whole roommate situation, she thought it was fine to go back to the hotel with them..

Given the circumstances, I don't see anything odd about it.

It depends on her, how she makes choices, what other options she had. Why weren't you out with her? I find it odd, and find myself wondering if another guy was out with them, or if she likes threesomes. On the other hand, it could be nothing.

Did you suggest she stay with you instead?

Quite a coincidence that she and roommate had a falling out on the exact same night her marrird friends come to town and get a hotel room. And invite her to join them.

I dunno it could be innocent, but agree it does sound a bit strange.

But you either trust her or you don't. Not much more you can do other than that.

It sounds like she was so mad at her roommates that she didn't want to stay there, so these friends offered to let her stay in their room.

Where were you in all this? Why can't she stay at your place if she's fighting with her roommates?

What is your concern, they are engaging in a threesome?

tonight after work and in light of her whole roommate situation, she thought it was fine to go back to the hotel with them.

If a particular one of my exes did this it would have been for a threesome... i didnt know it then but i do now. He kept his more exploratory sexual interests hidden for fear of rejection. He married someone of similar interests. Don't know how they figured it out but it took a few years and a really long leash.