Getting weird

Treato

Ok last week I told you my ex called me after a month of no but I didn't answer I wanted him to call again . All this week he's been calling my mom and cousin talking to them about his life and what he's doing for his birthday. All of a sudden he asked my mom how was I doing and was I back with my ex then started complaining about thing I've done to him . It's been a whole month he should be over it. I'm so ready to call him and tell him to get over it if we're done because it's pointless. I can't even believe he's 28 still crying like a girl. I want to work thing out but I'm super confused on what his deal is 🤔

Your post is confusing.

If you want to work things out, YOU aren't over it.

So why is he being a "girl" still pining over you, just a month post BU?

And why would you call him to get over it if you want to work it out?

In my opinion, you're still hurting and you're trying to make yourself feel better by making yourself feel emotionally superior to him. Not a good basis for a reconciliation.

It sounds like he's still concerned about you and your drinking. Why is he in touch with your family? Do you want to reconcile?

All of a sudden he asked my mom how was I doing and was I back with my ex then started complaining about thing I've done to him . It's been a whole month he should be over it. I was dating a guy for 8 months.When he recognized I had a drinking problem it turned him off. we spent time his friends had a huge party I went got drunk and was excorted out. I know embarrassing but the worse part is my course called my ex to pick us up.

He talks to my family every other day he knows I haven't had a drink. That's what I was trying to figure out why are you still calling my family if your done with me. I'm willing to try again he just have to learn to forgive and move on like I have done for his mistakes.

I got drunk at his friend event and one of my cousins called my ex boyfriend who I am friends with to pick us up. That made him think I was still dealing with my ex ad he was to afraid to continue with me because that's how he was dumped in his old relationship. But he cut all contact with that female so if you don't want to be together why are you calling my family every week and calling me after 30 days?

I do want to work it out. It just annoys me when people constantly bring up the past . I wanna move forward and prove to him I'm all his . I wanted to call him and tell him off because he's been calling my family for over a month man up and talk it out with me or move and talk to your own people.

I understand this wasn't your question, but he's way out of line with contacting your family for information. I would attempt to put an end to that as this is between the two of you, and not your family.

Have you asked them to refrain from giving him your information? At any rate, if he wants to get back together he'll jump through hoops rather than involve a third party.

It just annoys me when people constantly bring up the past ..

A month is not "the past". If you did something that caused you to break up or your behavior prompted the breakup, its something very much in the presence. Its not like he is bringing up something you did as a kid. No, he is not going to forget about your drunkenness and you calling your ex and not a sibling, female friend or parent for a ride.

No, one doesn't get "over" a relationship in a month if the relationship held any length or significance. So ask you family to stop reporting about you to him, but on the other hand, don't play games. If you want to talk to him, answer when he calls or don't answer and call him back. None of this "i didn't answer his call because i wanted to make him call a second time."

I didn't call my ex my cousin did because although I was irresponsible she felt he should have been there for me so she called someone who should I was out of it had no control but I texted and called the day after he ignored so now I want him to show he want he to work I get it made him insecure and felt as though he couldn't trust me but when I tried to explain myself or when my family tried to reassure him I would never go back he didn't want to hear it so now o want him to work for me yeah I made a mistake of being drunk but he did worst and I always forgave him and let it go within days I want the same treatment without being punished for months when I overly proved myself

I didn't call my ex my cousin did because although I was irresponsible she felt he should have been there for me so she called someone who should I was out of it had no control but I texted and called the day after he ignored so now I want him to show he want he to work I get it made him insecure and felt as though he couldn't trust me but when I tried to explain myself or when my family tried to reassure him I would never go back he didn't want to hear it so now o want him to work for me yeah I made a mistake of being drunk but he did worst and I always forgave him and let it go within days I want the same treatment without being punished for months when I overly proved myself

If someone doesn't trust you, they don't trust you. There is nothing you can do about it. Its best to move on. It doesn't matter if they did something worse or not. Once trust is broken, that's it.

Archived