Hi everyone, I've got an easy one this time.

I was written by a woman on Match who lived on the other side of the country from me three weeks ago. She simply said hello and introduced herself with a smiley face. Shes quite beautiful and works as a part-time model (I suspected a catfish and looked her up on Facebook, shes real, full profile and everything matches her story). Long story short, she moved to my city with her mother and sister two weeks ago and has been sending me casual yet aimless friendly texts. I've been friendly, charming, and scarce. I have barely initiated contact with her. So I asked her out last weekend and she said "I'm not sure, I'm possibly free Sunday." to which I responded "Take some time to get settled in and let me know what your schedule looks like next week She was very receptive and said that she "definitely will". She never did. It has been a whole week. So Wednesday, I decided to try again. I asked her out to bowling and ice cream in a nice part of town. She took a long time to respond during the back and forth, up to two hours and as little as ten minutes. Her first response was that it was too expensive to which I reassured her I'm old fashioned and she wouldn't pay for a thing. She then replied with she doesn't know the area very well and that the location was too far away (20-30 minutes). Finally, I suggested a simple dinner in her neck of the woods at a popular place and she took an hour to say "I'm game as long as my parents don't need me." Underwhelming reply to say the least.

Honestly, I'm so done with being put last. Every relationship, every date I participate in I'm always the last priority and I'm REALLLLY worn out from it. It's exhausting, truthfully. I feel like this woman is going to be a waste of my time. She was so hesitant to accept my offer AND when she did, she made sure I knew that it was only if she didn't have other things going on in her life (same excuse my exes always gave me) I feel like telling her something like "Listen, it sounds like your schedule is up in the air, lets just try this again when things settle down." I don't want to meet someone who isn't excited to meet me.

What do you all think?

*Edit* Oh yeah, four days ago she randomly messaged me while I was at work and we aimlessly chatted for ten minutes via text. She sends me some rather sexy photos of herself in her Halloween costume out of the blue. I tell her she looks great and joked about she probably shouldn't wear that to our first date. She laughed. That suggests high interest doesn't it?

Thanks everyone, it sounds like you all read her actions the same way I did. I'm so done with flakes, even though this girl is attractive I just don't want to waste the time. I'll send her a text tomorrow telling her we can try it another time.

Glad you liked that Zaphod I'm always trying to come up with fun date ideas and I kind of had trouble this time. Haha, I'll bring my leather jacket and switchblade comb too.

On a serious note, I have serious trouble meeting women I like. I work in an all male industry, computer geeks everywhere. Match has been where my dates come from but the last four women I've met have all flaked out hard. Including one that was a four month relationship and she canceled three dates on me in one week. Two of which were her idea!

"Take some time to get settled in and let me know what your schedule looks like next week She was very receptive and said that she "definitely will". She never did. It has been a whole week. So Wednesday, I decided to try again. I asked her out to bowling and ice cream in a nice part of town.

That's your mistake right there.

When someone tells you they'll let you know when they're free and they don't, it means they're not interested or not interested enough. No point in contacting them again.

I did online dating for several years. If a person couldn't meet me within two weeks of contact, I didn't waste my time on being a pen pal. Don't let a person's looks sway you so that you're allowing yourself to be jerked around. If she's so beautiful, why does she need to be initiating contact with guys the ways she's doing? You'd think she'd move some place, get out into the world and guys would come out of the woodwork to meet her. Instead, she's contacting you from across the country when her family is in the throes of packing and all the busyness of moving clear across the country. Something doesn't add up here.

I'd supplement the online dating with meetups.com. It's a less stressful way to meet people and it's always good to expand on the ways you can meet potential dates.